There are two vacuums I love, love, love. I have both of them and use them for different purposes. One is a steal, one is definitely worth the investment! We'll start with the steal:
The Steal: Bissell 3-in-1 Vac
I got this baby on Black Friday from Wal Mart for just $8. I had been on the hunt for a small vacuum to keep in my kitchen to pick up the Cheerios and crumbs that my toddler seems to spread EVERYWHERE.
I was wary of an $8 vacuum, but let me tell you…
- It is NOT cordless (which I was hesitant about at first…) which makes it super powerful. This baby will suck the hair off your arms if you want it to. (Ok that's an exaggeration, but I was surprised at what this baby sucks up.)
- It's itty-bitty. I keep it tucked away in my pantry, it takes up no more space than a broom.
- It's cheap! I got it for $8 but I think it's only about $20.
- It has three different options:
Click HERE for more info.
Worth the investment: Dyson
Here's why I love it:
- The power. This baby is amazing. You think your carpet looks clean, then you vacuum and the canister is COMPLETELY full of nasy, gray, dusty gunk that you didn't know existed on your floors!
- It's great for pets. We have a big dog that sheds A LOT and this is the only thing we could find that gets all the pet hair.
- The warranty. Dyson vacs some with a 5 year manufacture's warranty. BUT…I bought mine from Bed Bath and Beyond using a 20% off coupon that comes in the mail (sign up for them HERE) and they have a lifetime warranty at their store! You can return it at any time and they'll replace it for you. Bam, baby!! (I imagine it's the same thing at Costco, but I'm not certain.)
- I love the no-bag canister. It's satisfying to see all the gunk it sucks up when you're done vacuuming 🙂
- It's just plain cool looking.
So those are my favorite vacs. Hopefully you've found what works best for you. If not, give these a try!