Everyone knows diamonds are a girl's best friend, but we love wearing the inexpensive stuff even more when it comes to everyday life! If you came here looking for free druzy jewelry, we have something better. Keep on reading for some killer deals and tips!
Warning: if you don't like saving money, you may want to stop reading now! You still with us? Okay. Raise your hand if you like free or cheap jewelry! We sure do love Cents of Style jewelry around here, and we bet that's how you found us! While we don't have any free druzy jewelry to offer up at the moment, we've got something even better.
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
You might not be able to get free druzy jewelry from Cents of Style anymore, but these tips will save you some major cheddar on your bling! Find out where we scout out the best deals on costume jewelry, plus get a discount or two on some of our faves. Who's excited?!
6 ONLINE RETAILERS THAT SELL CRAZY CHEAP DRUZY JEWELRY AND MORE
Okay, whether you're on the hunt for druzy jewelry from Cents of Style or looking for a bargain on Kendra Scott, whatever you do, don't spend full price! Start your search for new, cheap jewelry at one of these online bargain retailers:
- Poshmark – If you haven't shopped with Poshmark before, then allow us to introduce you to your new best friend. Essentially, Poshmark is like an online thrift store or consignment shop. The deals? Pretty dang sweet. The bling? SO stinking cute! You can find name-brand jewelry for $25 or less, so happy shopping!
- Zulily – The deals change every day, so if you see something you love on Zulily, snag it! You can find super cute earrings, bracelets, and necklaces for as little as $9.
- Cents of Style – You guys know how much we love Cents of Style, right? We're big fans of everything they sell, and their jewelry is no different! Not only is it cute as can be, but it's so dang affordable. And if you shop through this link, you can save yourself a little extra cash. Be sure to use code JORDAN to save an extra 20%.
- Amazon – Yes, Amazon really does have it all! That includes cheap jewelry, too. We love these dainty initial necklaces, and they're less than $15.
- Facebook Marketplace – Search those Facebook Marketplace listings and see if your neighbors are selling any jewelry they no longer wear. We've seen some ADORABLE rings and necklaces on Facebook!
- Etsy – If you love supporting small businesses or local artisans, you can't beat Etsy! There are tons of unique, custom jewelry pieces up for grabs on Etsy, so go take a peek.
Now that you know where to look for the best prices on a little bling-bling are you up for a few more quick tips?
THESE BIG-BOX RETAILERS OFFER GREAT BARGAINS ON JEWELRY
Want to see and touch your jewelry before you commit? Here are three stores that offer some hard-to-beat deals on druzy jewelry:
- Walmart – Is there anything you can't find at Walmart?! They've got tons of the cheap stuff, but they also carry nice Diamond necklaces and rings at super affordable prices, so keep that in mind when Mother's Day rolls around!
- JC Penney – You can find some hidden gems (no pun intended) in the JC Penney accessories department! From watches to layered necklaces, their stuff is CUTE. If you shop on doorbusters days, you can stack the savings and stock up on jewelry for literally just pennies.
- Kohls – Oh, you didn't realize Kohls sold jewelry? They sure do! You can find great gifts and fun costume pieces for Girls Night Out, from cute boxed sets to dainty earrings.
The bottom line? Don't sleep on the big retailers! Because they have wholesale buying power, they often score some of the best deals around, which means lower prices (on jewelry, too).
Pro Tip: If you're saving up for more expensive, high-quality jewelry, keep your eye on Black Friday Deals! Diamonds, gemstones, and precious metals usually go on sale in the run-up to Christmas, so plan accordingly!
DEAL ALERT: THIS DRUZY JEWELRY ISN'T FREE, BUT IT'S PRETTY DANG CLOSE
If you're looking for the best possible prices on druzy jewelry, look no further! Here are three can't-miss deals:
- SHEIN $5 Druzy Earrings – This six-pack of druzy studs is hard to beat! Each pair costs less than a buck, so we're sold! And if you're skeptical, they've gotten over 1,000 4+ star reviews.
- $6.99 Druzy Bar Necklaces – Um, excuse us, but HOW adorable are these druzy bar necklaces on Etsy?! We can't even believe they're under $10. Oh, and this seller has a 4.7/5 rating, so you can shop with confidence.
- Quartz Druzy Bracelet for $8 – If you use the code SHOP15 at Kohls, you can actually score this gorgeous bracelet for $6.88! And don't forget to use your Kohls cash. You could walk out with a totally free jewelry haul if you play your cards right!
Stock up on gifts for the women in your life or treat yourself! You deserve it, and those deals are just too dang good.
WHERE DO YOU FIND JEWELRY BARGAIN BUYS?
Well, there you go, you guys! Just a few quick tips and tricks for scoring jewelry freebies and deals. We hope these help you find your next favorite piece of bling.
Do you have any tips to add to the mix? Drop a comment below and let us know where you find bargain jewelry!
Looking for more ways to score freebies and deals?
- Don't spend your hard-earned money on shipping! These 24 stores offer free shipping.
- Calling all students! Here's a list of dozens of discounts and deals for students.
- Learn how to shop semi-annual sales like a pro. We've got the deets on the can't-miss deals and the sales to pass on.
Shine on, girl!