With homework to check, babies to feed, meals to cook, and a house to keep clean, it's just a whole heck of a lot easier to shop online. The only drawback? Crazy expensive shipping costs. Problem-solved: we've rounded up DOZENS of stores with free shipping!
If you're like us, you're probably doing a lot more online shopping these days. We get it. Why brave the crowds when you can click a button from the comfort of your home, in your PJs?
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
But you know what's the worst? When you find the perfect sweater on sale, do a little happy dance, add it to your cart, and then find out the shipping costs half as much as the item itself. Ugh. No thanks! Keep on reading, Freebs. We've compiled the ultimate list of stores with free shipping!
STORES OFFERING FREE SHIPPING WITH A MINIMUM PURCHASE
Really quick, one thing to note! All of the shipping deals we're about to share apply to the contiguous U.S. only. So, if you live in Alaska or Hawaii, you may want to double-check with each retailer. Rules vary!
Here are a dozen stores that offer free shipping with a minimum purchase:
- Target – Spend $35+ to get your order shipped for free.
- Bath & Body Works – If you spend more than $50, you don't have to pay for shipping.
- Carter's – Stocking up on jammies for your little cutie? Spend $35 or more, and Carter's will cover shipping costs.
- Kohl's – If your order is $75 or more, shipping is free. You can also order online and pickup in store for free.
- Express – Spend at least $50 to qualify for free shipping.
- Shutterfly – Documenting family memories? Orders of $79 or more qualify for free shipping, so go ahead and buy that canvas! They run shipping deals throughout the year, too, so keep an eye out!
- Loft – This women's clothing brand offers free shipping on orders of $50 or more.
- Cents of Style – Stock up on the comfiest shirts and sweaters, and get free shipping when you spend at least $35. (Use code JORDAN for 20% off!)
- Wayfair – Purchases of $35 or more qualify for free shipping.
- ULTA – Spending more than $35? You don't have to pay for shipping.
- New York & Company – If you spend at least $50, they'll ship your order for free.
- DSW – Spend at least $35, and your order ships for free. If you're a VIP, all orders ship free.
- SHEIN – Orders over $49 ship free.
Plan ahead and place orders together to take advantage of these free shipping deals! Just another reason why impulse shopping is a bad idea, Freebs.
STORES WITH FREE SHIPPING (NO MINIMUM PURCHASE REQUIRED)
If you don't want to pay $10 to ship that birthday gift or restock your paper towel stash, we feel you! Over time, it adds up to a whole lot of wasted money. And with SO many stores offering free shipping now, there's really no need. If you shop at one of these retailers, you don't even need to hit a minimum purchase:
- Apple – Whether you're buying an iPad or a laptop charger, it ships free with Apple.
- Zappos – Need new shoes? Get free shipping and free returns from Zappos!
- MAC Cosmetics – Get glam for less! They'll even send you free samples, too.
- Crate & Barrel – Scroll to their free shipping section to check out all the items that qualify.
- North Face – Need some new winter gear? Order from North Face, and they'll pay for shipping. No minimum purchase required!
- Bonobos – Ordering new shirts for the hubs? Bonobos offers free shipping on all orders.
- Dell – Need a replacement laptop cord? Or a whole new computer? No matter what you buy, Dell will ship it for free.
- Nordstrom – Besides having the world's best customer service, Nordstrom also offers free shipping on all online purchases.
- Warby Parker – Their glasses are the cutest, and for every pair you buy, they donate a pair to someone in need. Oh, and the shipping is free. What's not to love?!
- L.L. Bean – Outdoor gear, jackets, and more all ship for free with L.L. Bean.
- Kate Spade – If you need a new wallet, bag or accessory, Kate Spade will pay for your shipping, no matter how much you spend.
Those are some pretty sweet deals, huh? Well, we're not done! We've got one more way for you to save. Let's talk about it.
BECOME A MEMBER, GET FREE DELIVERIES
For a modest monthly or annual fee, many retailers offer perks like free shipping. And if you're a frequent online shopper, the membership fees will quickly pay for themselves. Free shipping really adds up! Check out these retailers:
- Amazon – If you're an Amazon Prime member, you can score free one- or two-day shipping on qualifying items. Plus, we have a few other ways you can score free shipping on Amazon!
- Madewell – Madewell insiders get free shipping on every purchase.
- Target – If you're a Target Red Cardholder, you can score free shipping on all online orders. No need to meet the standard $25 minimum!
- Shipt – Need it fast? Shipt delivers products for brands like Target and Bed Bath & Beyond, and if you sign up for a membership, you get unlimited free 2-hour deliveries for purchases over $35.
- Instacart – If you pay a monthly fee for Instacart Express, you can get free 2-hour delivery on groceries, items from retailers like Big Lots, CVS, and more.
- Adidas – If you sign up for the Adidas creator's club, one of the perks is free shipping.
- J. Crew – Score free shipping with no minimums if you're a J. Crew loyalty member.
So, there you have it! If you're a regular shopper at one of these stores, it pays to sign up for that membership. Literally.
THESE STORES OFFER REASONABLE FLAT-RATE SHIPPING
While we all love free shipping, not every brand can offer it. Here are a few stores that offer low, flat-rate shipping:
- Aeropostale – Any order under $50 ships for $5. Over $50, it's free!
- Crocs – Your order ships for $4.95, unless you spend more than $35. Then it's free!
- Urban Outfitters – Whether you're buying sheets or a blouse, they'll ship your order for $4.95. Spend $50, and it ships for free!
- Overstock – Score $4.95 shipping on their crazy low prices, or spend more than $45 and get free shipping.
- TOMS – Pay just $5.95 for shipping and feel good about it! For every pair of shoes you buy, TOMS donates a pair.
- Plucky – Get gifts for everyone on your list, and pay just $3 to ship them.
- IKEA – Looking for lamps, shelves, or rugs? If you order from IKEA, smaller items ship for $5, and larger furniture for $49. Be sure to consolidate your orders to maximize the savings!
TONS of small businesses offer flat rate shipping, too, so be sure to shop locally when you can!
BONUS TIP: MARK YOUR CALENDAR
Every year, dozens of stores participate in a one-day free shipping promotion. It's usually just before Christmas. In 2020, it's on December 14, and most participating businesses are also guaranteeing delivery by Christmas Eve. Procrastinators, rejoice!
Barnes & Noble, PetSmart, Children's Place, Macy's, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, and Target are just a FEW of the stores participating this year. Check your favorite store's website or social media profiles, or call them to find out if they'll offer free shipping, too. It never hurts to ask, does it?
Now, tell us. Where do you plan to shop on Free Shipping Day? Leave a comment below.
Looking for more shopping tips and tricks?
- Keep your packages from being stolen! Come learn how to keep those porch pirates away.
- Find out what to buy from Costco that actually saves you money!
- Learn how you can afford memberships and season passes on any budget.
- Should I buy it? If you're asking that question, you need to read this post!
Ship, ship, hooray!