Getting into shape, eating healthy, and staying fit are so much easier when you track your progress. Use our exclusive, free nutrition log and fitness tracker to help see the awesome progress you're making! You've got this!
Getting motivated (and staying motivated) to work out and eat healthier can be hard! Especially if you don't feel like you've been very good at it. But really, how do you know how you've been doing if you haven't been keeping up with it? You may actually be making really good progress, but you have no clue because you don't have it right in front of you to see.
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Start using a nutrition log and a fitness tracker, and you'll be amazed at the progress you're making! Better yet, stay motivated when you see how well you've been eating and how great your workouts have been. We even have some super cute, FREE printables for you to easily keep track of your health journey! So what are you waiting for?
ALL ABOUT OUR NUTRITION LOG PRINTABLE
Can you remember what you ate for lunch yesterday, let alone last week? It's important to track your eating when you're trying to get healthier. By writing down your meals and the snacks you ate, you can refer back and analyze your week to see how you did. It's really so simple to use!
- Write down any meals and snacks you eat during the day. There's a notes section if you need to make a note of something specific. And there's even a water tracker to make sure you drink enough during the day!
- Drink eight 8-oz glasses of water per day. This may sound daunting, but it's really not! They even make water bottles that help you to keep track.
- Review your printable nutrition log. Whether you review daily or weekly, you'll be prepared to make some changes, if needed.
Were you eating too much of one type of food? (#GiveUsAllTheCarbs) Or maybe you weren't eating enough fresh fruits and vegetables. By tracking your meals on our printable nutrition log, you can keep up with your progress for the week to see where you excelled and you can work on the next week. It's as simple as that!
HOW TO USE THE FITNESS TRACKER
Now that you know how to track your meals, it's time to focus on fitness! This will not only help you track what you've accomplished for the day, but it helps to set goals and reach them! Our free printable fitness tracker will help you stay on track.
- Want to run a marathon? Focus on when you want to do that. Then break it down so you know what you need to accomplish each day to reach your goal.
- Want to tone your muscles? Come up with a game plan to work out all the muscle groups within your body by lifting weights.
- Want to be flexible enough for goat yoga? (Come on, you know it sounds fun!) Focus on doing different yoga poses to loosen and prepare your body so you can feel like a pro when doing it. Just make sure you have a soft yoga mat because hard floor + yoga = OUCH!
No matter your goals, write down your daily workouts on your printable fitness tracker to keep up with your progress. Make your workouts meaningful and work toward something. Simply write down the date, duration, intensity, activity, and weight for the day.
No matter your goals, you've got to stay motivated to reach them! It may be difficult at times, but keep working hard and you will accomplish what you set out to do. Our nutrition log and fitness tracker will definitely help keep you on track. Print them out and get to work! 🙂
What health goals are you working toward? Share them with us in the comments below so we can all lift each other up and motivate each other to reach those fitness goals!
Want more clever and fun ideas for getting healthy?
- Here are 20 healthy snack ideas for adults!
- Focus on your fitness with challenges for a whole month to help jumpstart you onto the right track!
- Work out at home and save money!