Hay, haaay, Freebs! Welcome to the LAST day of our 7-Day Productivity Challenge! It's time to finish this thing strong, okay? Psst, don't miss the end of this blog because we have an awesome sale for you!
We bet you have at least one junk drawer, closet, or cabinet that could use a little love. Are you tired of looking at that clutter? Ready to tackle it once and for all? We. Feel. You. We're not perfect, but we have some tips to share. We're in this together and have some great ideas below!
ORGANIZE ONE CABINET OR DRAWER
Have a small space or room in your house that needs a little love? Organize it quickly! Just get started and Get. It. Done. You'll feel so accomplished! Use a timer like you did yesterday to really get things done. Here are some posts that might help:
- Organize the small spaces in your house with these handy tips
- Use a laundry basket to put random items where they go
- These organization hacks will make your life easier
- Clean out your closet with the hanger hack
- Organize your bathroom, no matter the size
- Organize your kids’ clothes
- Create a lunch/snack system
Alright, ready, set, GO! It's time to finish this challenge strong.
Tag us on social media with #PageCoChallenges22 so we can cheer you on!
- Facebook page
- My Instagram
- Fun Cheap or Free Instagram
- All Things Productivity Facebook Group
- All Things Fun, Cheap, or Free Facebook Group
Make sure you haven't missed a day of our 7-Day Productivity Challenge!
- Check out our challenge welcome page with a super helpful freebie!
- Here's day one of the challenge!
- Here's day two of the challenge!
- Here's day three of the challenge!
- Here's day four of the challenge!
- Here's day five of the challenge!
- Here's day six of the challenge!
Exciting news! Slay your day with our Productivity Planner! Use the code SUMMER20 to save 20% off your 3- or 6-month Productivity Planners right now!
Ready to become the ultimate productivity ninja? Sign up for Productivity Boot Camp and get started today! Use the code SUMMER20 for 20% off at checkout.
Let's do this!