Hay, haaay, Freebs! Welcome to day one of the 7-Day Productivity Challenge. Are you ready to learn the secrets to becoming a productivity ninja? Let's dive right in with challenge numero uno. Watch the video to learn more!
Sounds pretty easy, right?! Here's a quick rundown for the Day 1 challenge…
For one hour today, see how many times you can use the 10/30 rule.
As I said in the video, the 10/30 rule is really simple! Basically, you're going to take the 10 extra steps or spend 30 extra seconds to complete whatever you’re doing.
Here are three examples of the 10/30 rule in action:
- Instead of putting your plate in the sink, take the ten extra steps or 30 extra seconds to put it in the dishwasher.
- Did you decide not to wear that shirt today? Instead of throwing it on the closet floor, go ahead and hang it up.
- Have the cups been piling up on your bedside table? Take a few extra seconds to gather them up and take them to the dishwasher.
Want even more ideas to put this into action? Check out our 10/30 rule post HERE! It has a great printable with examples of how to use the 10/30 rule in all areas of your life.
Ready, set, GO! You've got this!
Tag us on social media with #PageCoChallenges22 so we can cheer you on!
- Facebook page
- My Instagram
- The Page Company Instagram
- All Things Productivity Facebook Group
- All Things Fun, Cheap, or Free Facebook Group
Make sure you haven't missed a day of the challenge! Check out our challenge welcome page where you'll find a freebie that you don't wanna miss! 😉
Slay your day with our Productivity Planner!
Ready to become the ultimate productivity ninja? Sign up for Productivity Boot Camp and get started today!
Let's do this!