I’m assuming you’re here because I just shared my “Day in the Life” over on Instagram reels…well, parts one and two anyways. (If you HAVEN’T see it yet, head over to Instagram and check it out! This post will make a whole lot more sense afterwards.)
Hey – eight kids, two dogs, and a whole lotta #reallife ain’t easy to fit into 90 seconds! I’ll be posting part 3 (and 4, and 5, and 6….who knows!) shortly but I know so many of you are interested in what I had going on in that video. Yes there are a LOT of products and systems that help keep our crazy train chugging along! AND give us a little sparkle along the way 😉
This was a highly requested glimpse into the Page household, and we get it – we’d be curious of the life of a family of TEN too! I had so much fun making these reels, but I also wanted to create this resource for you with alllllllll the links, codes, videos and blog posts that were referenced. However for even MORE resources on productivity, time management, and budgeting, check out:
PRODUCTIVITY PLANNERS (my favorite are our new faux leather ones!)
Okay, here’s the deets from my Day in the Life reels & of course we’ll be updating this list as more reels are shared!
- Kizik slip-on shoes: Game changer! Code “JORDAN” for 15% off!
- My favorite hoop earrings & other fashion favorites are all saved to my Amazon list here!
- Leave in conditioner spray that works AMAZINGLY well as a de-tangler
- Shine cosmetics BB Cream (I use “indestructible”), concealer (I use “radiant”), contour stick (I use “strength”), lip last (I use “reliable”), and blush (I use “cherished”). Code “JORDAN” for 10% off.
- Eyebrow stencils. Life changing! (I wear soft brown color)
- Curling iron + favorite hair products
- Teeth whitening strips
- Favorite body spray
- Favorite lip mask: it's like a thick gloss but so super hydrating! AND their eyelash growth serum. Use “JORDAN” for 15% off.
- Hair “texture aiir spray” for volume, plus my favorite hair oil for my dry ends. Code “JORDAN” for 10% off.
- Kitchen Remodel Tour: A few weeks ago, I shared a virtual tour of my remodeled kitchen over on The Page Company app. (You do have the app, don’t you?!) It’s FREE to download and we have a great community chat page – and I love to pop in and share tours, videos, favorite items and other gems just for the app Freebs!
- Zipper bedding that I’m obsessed with. Code “JORDAN” for 20% off!
- Fold-up futon pad that our kids sleep on, plus other travel and sports favorites on mine are all on this Amazon list.
- Automatic Milk/juice dispenser
- Cute kitchen towels (affiliate code “JORDAN” for 10% off)
- Fridge egg storage dispenser
- Lazy Susan cabinet organizer
- Napkin holder
- Plate organizers
- Pink and gold kitchen accessories
- Automatic hand soap dispenser
- Automatic dish soap dispenser
- Our automatic vacuum
- Little white storage drawers for Joss’s paint and art supplies, drawer organizers for plates, etc.
- Recipe for homemade balsamic glaze + healthy food I’m eating
- My favorite salt EVER. It was gifted to me by a friend and I've bought like 5 packs since. It's all I use now. (Code “JORDAN” for 10% off. Makes for a great gift!)
DRINKS & MIXERS
- Drink mix organizer caddy
- Collagen powder: I like Vital Proteins!
- MixHers drink mixes: Some of the only mixes clean enough to drink on my anti inflammatory diet! Code “JORDAN” for 10% off. I recommend getting them on subscription to stack the best deal! My favorites are HerGreens, HerPower, and HerTime, or HerBoost if you like caffeine!
- Protein powder, hydration mix, & energy drink mixes: use code JORDAN for 10% off.
- Drink mixer/frother: plus some other kitchen gadget faves on my Amazon list.
- Ice maker: pricey so wait for prime days for it to go on sale!
- Cute sparkly cup is from my friend Amanda!
- Shark vacuum that I keep in a kitchen cabinet.
- Laundry room: My laundry system can be described as “unconventional” but it can also be described as GENIUS. Here’s how I do my laundry!
- Age-Appropriate Chores for Littles: You saw sweet little Dev helping clean up his mess. It’s all part of raising #capablekids! Here’s a great list of age-appropriate chores for your little ones.
- My car! I love it! It’s a Hyundai Palisade. I got it from Murdock Hyundai of Lindon. They had the best selection and pricing. They also offer free car washes for life at any of their locations which is so nice! Can’t say enough great things about the car, and the dealership. Highly recommend.
- Here's a link that explains the story behind my car and why I bought it!
- Lunch & Snack System: Here’s how we do snacks, lunches and meals so that I am not spending my entire day as a short order chef for my house full of snackers!
- Drawn In scripture study for families–Make-Ahead Breakfasts: The only way we all get out the door on time! Here’s how our family does make-ahead breakfasts for the week.
- Clipboard system: You heard me call out “Do your clipboards!” to my kids. Interested in how this system has totally transformed my kids’ time management? Read all about it here!
- My “Block Schedule System” and how I organize my day to get everything done (including a free printable!)
- My Block Schedule Planners!
- Scripture study podcast “Don’t Miss This” by my friends Emily Freeman and David Butler. So good!
- CBD Oil: I use this to help manage my anxiety. You can use the code “JORDAN” for 20% off.
I'll be sharing more Day in the Life reels in the coming days, and adding to this same list. So bookmark this page if you want to come back and see what other tips, tricks, hacks, systems, and codes I've got for you!
Looking for a few more of my mom life hacks?