We're on babywatch 2020 for #ThePageTwins and we're getting so close to them making their debut! I get a ton of questions on the daily, so I thought it was time to sit down, do a twin pregnancy Q&A, and answer all of those burning questions! Want to know how we feel about having more kids, my craziest craving, what it's like to be pregnant with twins? Then keep on keepin' on to get all of those answers and more!
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and sign up for notifications so that you don't miss out on the fun over there! We release new videos weekly and you definitely don't want to miss them. ;)
Click HERE to watch the twin pregnancy Q&A video online, or keep scrolling to watch below:
Wasn't that a fun Q&A video?! Keep on reading to get more details and links that I mentioned in the video.
TWIN PREGNANCY Q&A
If you want to know the answer to these questions, then just go to that timestamp within the video and you can watch my answer to your question! :)
- Do twins run in your family? Answered at 1:53.
- What are the other kids most excited about? Answered at 2:38.
- How has this twin pregnancy been different? Answered at 3:15.
- Do you feel more movement with twins? Answered at 4:45.
- Do you plan to breastfeed and how? Answered at 5:52.
- What is your biggest craving? Answered 7:25.
- Are you nervous about 2 newborns? Answered at 9:07.
- Were you hoping for twins? Answered at 9:21.
- How did your glucose test turn out? Answered at 12:20.
- Does McEwan sleep through the night? Answered at 12:43.
- Are you worried about sleep schedules? Answered at 12:45.
- Are you done having kids? Answered at 14:39.
- What's in your hospital bag? Answered at 17:09.
- How do you do it? Answered at 17:48.
The belly is big with these two sweet babies!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO
I mentioned a few links in the video that I wanted to make sure you could easily find!
- How I stay productive even when I'm feeling miserable and exhausted: Productivity Boot Camp (Use the code FCFBLOG for 10% off!)
- How we were able to get out of debt and be able to work hiring help into our budget: Budget Boot Camp (Use the code FCFBLOG for 10% off!)
- Join VIFreebs HERE to get first access to babies (and loooooots more perks, too!)
- How we announced this pregnancy!
- The ultrasound that revealed we were having twins!
- Our fun way of doing the gender reveal!
- How to get your baby to sleep through the night… Without crying it out!
- Here are the twin nursing pillows that I'm looking at.
- Want to learn about Essentialism with me? Go get the book and read it with me!
- Learn how to block your time + get a FREE printable for it!
So there you have it! Let me know all of your hospital bag must-haves in the comments, especially if they're for twins! :)