Teacher Appreciation Week is just around the corner! Lucky for you I've scoured Pinterest and found some of the best, cheapest, and easiest last minute Teacher Appreciation ideas for you! (P.S…find them all and more HERE).
Here are some of my Teacher Appreciation Ideas:
Food is one of my favorite gifts to give and receive! Everyone loves a little treat to help get through the day (can you say Cadbury Mini Eggs?). Here are a few cute treat ideas:
- 400 Dollar Chocolate Chip Cookies these cookies are some of the best I have ever had. You can make them with any left over Easter candy you have.
- Candy Filled Mason Jar from Trish Sutton
- Candy Bar Gift Tags from Crazy Little Projects
Practical gifts are great, especially for teachers. They are always in need of supplies and fun little kits that are perfect for the classroom like these:
- “Mani Thanks” Manicure Jar from Hip 2 Save
- You’re One Sharp Teacher from Vicky Barone
- You can never go wrong with gift cards. Check out these Gift Card Printables from yours truly.
Decorations help any event or room feel fun. You can get together with another parent from your kids class and help to make their day bright when they see this:
- Teacher Appreciation Doors from Paging Supermom
- This super darling Chalk Art Printable Quote from Lolly Jane and a cute frame would last forever in a teachers classroom.
- You can make this super cute, super simple Polka Dot Garland out of school themed paper for a cute decor item they can display on a board or on their desk.
See all these ideas and more on Pinterest HERE.
I know I made a whole list of things to throw together in the next few days..
Let’s all go out and thank our teachers!