Our kids' teachers are such important people in their lives and we are so blessed to have ones who care about our kids. We've rounded up the best teacher appreciation gifts that are easy to put together and cheap to make!
Teacher Appreciation Week is just around the corner! Are you prepared and already have all of the gifts done and ready to go??? *crickets…* We didn't think so! If you're anything like us, you've been so busy running the kids to their extracurriculars and enjoying the warmer weather that you just haven't had time yet.
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Lucky for you, we've scoured Pinterest and found some of the best, cheapest, and easiest last minute teacher appreciation gifts for you! Grab you some chocolate, get cozied up on the couch and let us bring all of the best ideas to your fingertips. 😉
OUR FAVORITE TEACHER APPRECIATION GIFTS
It's no joke that our kids' teachers do so much for our kids! They encourage them in school, help them to build their confidence, and are with them for the majority of the day. It's time to return the favor and let them know just how much we love them with these teacher appreciation gifts. Choose the route that's right up your alley and go to town!
THE BEST TEACHER APPRECIATION FOOD GIFTS
Food is one of our favorite gifts to give and receive! Everyone loves a little treat to help get through the day. *Cough, Cadbury Mini Eggs, cough* Whether it's homemade or store-bought, you really can't go wrong with food! Here are a few cute treat ideas:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Using Leftover Candy – This is a basic chocolate chip cookie recipe with a secret ingredient… Leftover candy! We always have candy leftover from Easter, Halloween and Christmas, so it's a great way to use that up. Plus, it's makes it so much sweeter than using semi-sweet chocolate chips!
- Mason Jar filled with Candy – This super cute mason jar gift from Trish Sutton is such a fun idea! All you need is a mason jar, candy and the cute printable.
- 400 Dollar Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies – Feel a little extra healthy when you're making these delicious cookies!
- Candy Bar Gift Tags – Crazy Little Projects has the cutest candy bar gift tags to go with a variety of candy.
- All That and a Bag of Chips – I Heart Naptime has just about the cutest and simplest gift idea! All you need is a bag of chips, a Mountain Dew, the printable and some bakers twine and you have one of their favorite teacher appreciation gifts that they'll receive.
- “Simply the Best” Teacher Gift – Kendra John Designs came up with such an adorable gift idea! All you need is the printable, a Simply Lemonade, and some twine.
Don't those all sound so delicious? You really can't go wrong with food-related teacher appreciation gifts!
PRACTICAL TEACHER APPRECIATION GIFTS
Teachers work so hard for our kids and they spend a lot of their own money! They are always in need of supplies and fun little kits that are perfect for the classroom.
Here are some great ideas that they're sure to love:
- Gift Card Teacher Appreciation Gifts – You can never go wrong with gift cards! Grab your favorite printable and gift card and make their day.
- Sharpies in a Jar – A teacher can never have too many Sharpies! Just grab a pack of them, a jar, the printable from Vicky Barone and some string and you're good to go!
- Manicure in a Jar – Hip 2 Save has just about the cutest manicure set that they can keep in their classroom for anytime that they need to touch up their polish or fix a broken nail. All you need is a jar, nail file, nail polish, clippers, the cute printable and some string.
- Thanks for Helping Me Grow Plant – All you need is a small plant and this cute printable from Crisp Collective and they have an adorable decoration for their classroom!
- Pencils and Holder – Teachers go through so many pencils in the classroom, so why not help to restock them? Grab some pencils, and a jar and you have one of the most useful teacher appreciation gifts!
- Post-It Note Gift – Sticky notes can be so helpful in the classroom! Use this cute tag from The Happy Scraps and you've got yourself an easy gift idea.
We can promise you that these teacher appreciation gifts will be loved and used almost immediately!
Decorations help any event or room feel fun. They can also be so meaningful to the teacher! Use these ideas to make your kids' teacher feel special:
- Teaching is Heart Work Printable – Catch My Party made the cutest printable! Just grab a frame and stick the printable in it.
- Chalk Art Printable Quote – This super darling quote printable from Lolly Jane would look so good in a white frame and make any teacher happy to read it every day.
- Polka Dot Garland – You can make this super cute, super simple polka dot garland out of school-themed paper for a cute decor item they can display on a board or on their desk.
Can't you just imagine all of those cute decor items in your child's classroom? They really do make some of the best gifts that they can cherish for years to come.
So there you go, 15 teacher appreciation gifts that won't break the bank and your kids' teachers are sure to love! Which one are you going to do? Let us know in the comments!
Looking for more great ideas?