Hay, haaay, Freebs! It's time for day four of the 7-Day Budget Challenge! Today is all about having fun, so put on your party hats. Being on a budget does NOT mean that life is booorrrriiinnnng. I mean, come on, our family is living proof of this! (We're looking at you, kitchen dance parties!) So, here's how YOU are going to save some money with today's challenge…
PLAN ONE COMPLETELY FREE ACTIVITY TO DO THIS WEEK
Living a frugal lifestyle doesn't equal sitting in silence and staring aimlessly at each other! Truthfully, sticking to a budget and making a few sacrifices can free you up to have SO much more fun! So, go ahead and plan a family night out or a date night that's completely free. Remember, you don't have to spend a penny to have fun! Check out these posts for help:
- Find Fun Things to Do Near You – Learn how to find free (and fun) things to do near you the easy way!
- Date Night Ideas – Why not plan an at-home date night?!
- Family Game Night – Break out the board games! We have family game night ideas galore.
- Movie Night Ideas – Take movie night up a notch with our fun family movie night ideas. (Just don't forget the yummy shelf cooked snacks!)
But why this challenge? We didn't have anything planned that would cost money this week, so how are we going to save any money?
Now, go have some fun! Just don't spend any money. 😉
Tag us on social media with #PageCoChallenges so we can cheer you on!
Make sure you haven't missed a day of the challenge!
- Check out our challenge welcome page where you'll find a freebie that you don't wanna miss!
- Here's day one of the challenge!
- Here's day two of the challenge!
- Here's day three of the challenge!
Exciting news! Rock your budget with the Budget Planner! Use the code SUMMER20 to save 20% off your Budget Planner and envelopes right now!
Ready to really get your budget on track? Sign up for Budget Boot Camp and get started today! Use the code SUMMER20 for 20% off at checkout.