Birthdays, showers, holidays, get-togethers, you name it! We love a good party, including friends, food, family, and drinks. Whip up our easy party punch the next time you have a get together. You'll be amazed at how much everybody loves it!
We seriously love a good get together, whether it's the holidays, graduation parties, outdoor get-togethers, parties with friends… anything! We even have a post devoted to helping you save the most money with lots of cheap party food ideas.
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
But one of our absolute favorite parts of the party? The super-quick, super-cheap, and super-yummy party punch that everybody always raves about. Seriously! It's so quick and easy to throw together, and you can save some major dinero if you plan ahead a little. Let's get to this party punch recipe!
HOW TO SAVE MONEY ON THIS EASY PUNCH PARTY DRINK
We always work party food items into our normal weekly grocery budget, unless it's for a holiday or event that we specifically set a budget for. So you know that means we're going to save as much as possible when planning! Here are a few of the best ways to save money on party punch:
- Buy Off-Brand – Nobody will ever be able to taste the difference! We always get the cheapest 2-liter of clear sodas we can find, like the off-brand Sprite or 7-Up. (Diet also tastes great and nobody will be able to tell you're saving them some calories!)
- Any Flavor Drink Mix is Delicious – We've made this in pretty much all of the flavors, like peach, pomegranate, lemonade, raspberry, etc., and it's always tasted amazingly good! Once again, generic is totally fine, just be sure to get the kind in the tube that can make a pitcher versus the individual drink mixes.
- Mix to Taste – Start with whatever ratio the drink mix calls for, but then taste it to see if you can add more soda to stretch the party punch even further! While it's delicious at the normal 1:1 ratio, it's still good when you dilute it a little bit more to stretch it.
- Add Fruit – Fruit not only makes it look pretty, but it also helps add some additional flavor to the party punch! If you dilute the punch a little too much, adding fruit in will kick up the flavor.
- Stock Up – If you make this party punch a lot, then stock up any time you see the ingredients on sale! It'll save you some major bucks the next time you make it.
Pro Tip: Don't be surprised if you have to make more during your party or get together! Your guests will seriously guzzle it down. Keep your supplies handy and ready to go if you need to make more. You can thank us later! 😉
THE EASIEST PARTY PUNCH YOU'LL EVER MAKE
Alright, we know this is what you're really here for!
Cheap & Easy Party Punch Recipe
- 2 liters room-temperature clear soda
- 1 pitcher pack Crystal Light drink mix
- Fruit, to taste (optional)
- Add drink mix to empty pitcher.
- Add clear soda slowly, and gently stir to combine. (Don't go too crazy or it'll bubble up on you and then go flat!)
- Add any fruit for extra flavor and decoration.
- Refrigerate until ready to use, or serve over ice. Enjoy!
Soda-licious, right?! 😉 This party punch will be all your guests can talk about. Enjoy how easy and delicious it is!
Alright, well there you have it! Our top-secret party punch recipe to wow the crowd. Do you have a go-to flavor combo? Share it with us in the comments below!
Looking for more great ideas?
- Love to shop online? Then make sure you're using our best online shopping tips and tricks!
- Stop trying to figure out how to get out of debt! Instead, use our simple tips and be amazed at how quickly you'll crush that debt.
- Productivity is our jam and these 20 productivity products are giving us life!
Party hardy! 🙂