It's finally here! My “Baby Must-Haves” list you have all been begging for! Sure, Baby McEwan might be 4 months old by now…but better late than never, right? Today I'm sharing my ultimate baby must-have items. We cover everything from my favorite diaper bags (hint: I'm SUUUUPER picky!), favorite bottles and pacifiers, baby PJ's, sleeping items, baby gadgets, uses for standard baby items that you might not have thought of, and even my most surprising baby must-have of all…that you will thank me for later.
Not only am I sharing my baby favorites, but I've rounded up discount codes for most of them so you can save tons-o-moola in the process! Just call me bonus, folks.
Watch the video online HERE or watch directly below:
Now, as you will see, there are some items that are inexpensive and easy to replace. There are others that are investment pieces, that definitely aren't “cheap”. But that is the perfect definition of FRUGAL LIVING! It's not just buying or owning things that are inexpensive, it's learning to make choices, set budgets, and save up for the things that are really important to you.
So keep that in mind as you watch this video! The things that are worth paying less for, or the things worth investing in, might be different for you. But hopefully this gives you a starting point to work with!
There you have it! WHY I love what I love, and how I use it to make my life muuuuuuuch easier. Now, as promised, here is everything I mention in the video, plus a few extras I thought of after filming:
SAVE MONEY WHEN SHOPPING:
My gosh PLEEEEEEASE sign up if you haven't! You get cash back when you shop online – NO STRINGS ATTACHED! I have earned thousands of dollars over the past 6+ years of using Ebates, and I'll never stop talking about it! And if you SIGN UP HERE you get $10 welcome bonus when you spend your first $25 through Ebates.
Also, if you shop through their website or app, they compile sales, deals, and coupons all in one place so you don't have to scour the interwebs trying to find a reputable discount code. It's literally the only way I shop online, including through Amazon. So stop and SIGN UP HERE, before checking out any of my other links below!
Ok, now you can shop 🙂
- Create a baby registry on Amazon. Another money-saving tip is to create a baby registry on AMAZON! It makes it super easy for people to buy what you actually want and need, instead of buying whatever they think is cute and whichever store they end up shopping at.
- Baby Pajamas – my favorites have 3 things: 1) optional cuffs on the hands, 2) feet, 3) reverse zippers! I found some cute ones at TARGET.
- Swaddle blankets – my favorites are the super stretchy ones. I like this brand, they sell loads on Amazon which is nice.
- Bassinet – my babies don't sleep in cribs for quite some time, so I love this bassinet. There are SUPER expensive ones out there, but I promise, the inexpensive ones work just as well! So for me, THIS affordable one works perfectly.
- Mory June Moses Bag TM – My own invention!! Coming spring 2019! Trust me, this will change yo lyfe. SIGN UP HERE to be the first to know when we open up pre-orders!
- Pacifiers – I know there are adorable, trendy ones out there…but the super inexpensive ones shown in the video are my absolute favorite. Find them on TARGET HERE, or on AMAZON HERE.
- “Booger Sucker” – My babies tend to get super congested and mucousy when they sleep. To combat this, I have to suck out their boogers (gross, sorry!) before they sleep, which allows them to sleep much better at night. There are two I recommend:
- Nose Frida – this is the one I show in my video. All you need is your mouth, and it works pretty darn well. And I PROMISE there is zero chance the mucous would ever get into your mouth ;). Get it from TARGET HERE, or AMAZON HERE.
- Baby Vac – This works exactly the same way as the Nose Frida, but instead of using your mouth, you use your VACUUM. I was super skeptical, and frankly, afraid to use it at first. But a friend swears by it, so I tried it, and it's a MIRACLE WORKER! Obviously it reduces the power of the suction substantially, so it's super gentle and won't hurt your baby at all. But it doesn't require your lungs, and does a better job of clearing out baby. Also easier to clean. The downside, you need a vacuum close. Check it out on Amazon HERE.
- Baby bottles – our favorite bottles are just the Walmart ones! However, if your baby is sensitive to gas and bubbles, we like the Boon Nursh bottles as well.
- Nursing Cover – My favorite is the one I created! It's called the Bomb Shelter and will be available soon at MoryJune.com!
- Nursing pillow – I have an old-school Boppy, and it works great. I needed it for nursing my first baby, but now I don't need it any more. However, we still use it daily so the kids can hold the baby safely! Highly recommended.
- Loopy phone case – Moms! Your hands are full! This case will save your life. Use the code FUN10 for 10% off!
- Under eye eraser – This is the best makeup product EVER. It's just Maybeline! Only a few bucks. You can find it on AMAZON HERE.
- Bidet – It's an investment, but one of the best ones you'll ever make. Just trust me on this one.
- Favorite places to shop – Brickyard Buffalo, Cents of Style, Ross, TJ Maxx, and believe it or not, Amazon!
FAVORITE DIAPER BAGS:
- Azaria – I love how open they are, that they fit my laptop, and that they don't look like a diaper bag!
- Ryla – These are SO durable! They are a great size and have all the baby pockets and zippers you'd ever need. Use the code PAGE20 for 20% off
- Freshly Picked – they have several styles and sizes to choose from, there is something for everyone!
ADDITIONAL VIDEOS AND POSTS:
- Tips for Dressing Your Bump (WITHOUT maternity clothes!) – before AND after baby! Click HERE for the post and video.
There you go! Hope that helps, especially for those first-time moms out there.