Here's how it works:
I mark the recipe up like crazy so I remember what changes I made or how I would change it next time.
I also put the date at the top of the recipe and write a one-word rating such as, “great!” “good” “good and easy” or something of the sort.
I keep it handy and accessible, and pull it out when I need a good/quick/familiar go-to!
- Find recipes when I need them rather than rummaging through my dozens of cook books.
- Have everything neatly in one place.
- Come up with what to make for dinner easier.
- Makes it easier to share recipes with people.
- Helps me remember what recipes would be great to serve guests for dinner.