Welcome to PART 3 (of 3) of my Disneyland on the Cheap series!
As you might know, we took our kids to Disneyland for the first time in February. To give you the unbeatable inside scoop, I have created this (brace-yourself-thorough) “Disneyland On The Cheap” 3- part post series for you so I can share my new wealth of knowledge to…well…anyone who’s willing to listen, really. (Not picky here, folks.). This post is definitely more of a “Disney 101″ post, for those who (like me) had no idea what to expect…and no idea what I was doing! For all you Disney experts, maybe there are nuggets of wisdom in there. Either way, please leave a comment and let us know what Disney tips I missed!
Now, let’s get to the good stuff.
- Part 1 covered what our trip cost, how to budget/afford/save up for it, where we stayed, and more.
- Part 2 covered prep, packing, and traveling (with kids especially).
They cover SO MUCH INFO that you NEED to read before moving to this one. So again, don’t skip those, mmmmkay?
Now it’s time for PART 3: Inside the Parks!
Here’s what this post will cover in detail:
- Video of our Disneyland highlights
- When to arrive
- Parking at Disneyland
- The “magic buttons”
- How to avoid long lines
- The best $15 you’ll spend at Disneyland
- Disneyland with young kids
- Waiting in line
- Keeping kids entertained while waiting
- Keeping kids from getting lost
- Riding Rides
- Stroller Passes
- Getting a babysitter
- Additional tips for doing Disneyland with young kids
- Disneyland with a baby
- Food, snacks, drinks
- Food we brought
- Food you shouldn’t bring
- How to see princesses!
- Downtown Disney
So let’s get on with it, shall we?!