It's that time again!! Many of you have been anxiously waiting for our 7th annual budgeting and frugal living conference tickets to go on sale…and the tickets are OFFICIALLY LIVE!! I will give you quick details here for those who are ready to register, or keep scrolling if you need more info, or a little more convincing. Wink wink.
- WHEN: Jan 20th, 12pm – 4pm MST (11-3 PST, 2pm – 6pm EST)
- WHERE: Your own home! It's a virtual conference so all you need is internet access, and a screen. And snacks. Always.
- HOW MUCH: (see just below)
- WHAT IF I WANT BUDGET BOOT CAMP PROGRAM WITHOUT THE CONFERENCE? No problem! Buy it on sale below, and simply don't register for the conference!
- WHAT IF I ALREADY OWN THE BUDGET BOOT CAMP PROGRAM? Great! You don't need to attend the conference, then; it will basically be repeat information. But hey, maybe a refresh would be helpful? Your call! Check your email for how to get access to the conference, we will be sending one out today.
- WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE IT LIVE? No problem, you can still register (be sure to register by the 19th!) and you can watch the replay for 2 weeks after the conference.
- HOW DO I REGISTER/BUY?
There are two ways to register:
1- BUY my super fun budgeting program BudgetBootCamp.com, on sale RIGHT NOW for only $114 (reg $149! Sale ends 1/19) using the code JAN18, and get a conference ticket for you for FREE! You will get an email with a link to access the conference. Purchase HERE.
2 – Register for the conference only (no BudgetBootCamp.com program access) for $49.99 (your spouse/committed partner is included free!). Register below: (sorry about the ads, just scroll past them – I can't remove them! UGH!)
NOTE: Your program access and/or ticket is good for you + your spouse or committed partner. Sharing the conference or your conference access with others is strictly prohibited, and doing so will force us to revoke access to the conference AND your BBC program without refund. Thanks for understanding!