Want to surprise a family member? Neighbor? Teacher? This printable Easter gift idea is so special! It's adorable and affordable, super easy to put together, and everyone loves sweet treats! Print out these Some Bunny Loves You printables and put a smile on somebunny special's face.
What do you call a bunny wearing a kilt? Hopscotch! 🙂 Alright, now that we've got you laughing, let's talk cute Easter gift ideas! You can never go wrong with giving candy or a sweet treat as a gift. It's delicious, cheap, and easy to slap a cute printable on and call it good.
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Our ah-dorable Some Bunny Loves You printable not only gives you a cute card to print out and let them know how much you care, but it also turns your sweet treat into a cute bunny! So, let's get to the goods and make these cute Easter gifts already!
This post was originally written by Tiffany from Making the World Cuter and has been updated with even more great ideas… so keep reading!
SOME BUNNY LOVES YOU GIFT SUPPLIES
You don't need much to put this cute Some Bunny Loves You Easter gift together! You can grab pretty much all of these supplies from the dollar store and save some major money while you're at it.
If you really want to take it the extra mile, then punch a hole in the top left corner of the printable note and attach it to the Easter gift using some cute string. But it's just as cute when it's sitting next to it! 😉
HOW TO MAKE THIS CUTE EASTER GIFT
It is so easy to put this cute Easter gift together and doesn't take long at all!
- Print and cut out your bunny ears and cute note.
- Tape the ears to the back of your candy or treat.
- Tape the face to the front of your sweets.
- Lay the note (or attach it) next to your gift.
- Enjoy the love and excitement you'll receive when you give this gift!
Easy peasy, right?!
WHO TO GIVE THE SOME BUNNY LOVES YOU GIFT TO
Need some ideas for who you can give one of these cute gifts to? Here are just a few we came up with:
- Your sweetie
- Your kids, both young and old!
- Teachers (school, church, piano, etc…)
Literally everybody will love this! Get a treat to match who you're giving it to and you can't go wrong. Don't forget to grab yourself a treat while you're at the store, too. 😉
Woohoo, now you know how easy this Some Bunny Loves You Easter gift is to make! But let's answer the age-old question… What's your favorite Easter candy or treat? Share them with us in the comments below!
Make sure you check these other Easter posts out for even more great ideas!
- We have over 35 last-minute Easter ideas to help you ring in the fun without the stress!
- Break out the slow cooker and get ready to make our favorite ham dinner and side dishes for the whole fam!
- Make Easter egg-stra special by starting a few new Easter traditions with the family!
Remember, stay hoppy! Some bunny loves YOU! 😉