If you need some help with Christmas shopping for the men in your life, I got you! I've put together my Christmas shopping list for my husband, dad, brothers, and father-in-law. With tons of different interests, you’re sure to find something your guy will like!
Why is it so dang tricky to shop for men sometimes!? I've had years where I struggled to come up with ideas for Bubba, but I have to say I'm pretty proud of this year's Christmas list for him! So I'm sharing it with you in case it might be helpful!
Clothing & Accessory Gifts For Men
- Snowsuit: Last year Bubba’s main gift was a new snow suit. This is his favorite brand – he loves that they are one piece, and oh so flashy!
- Watch band: Bubba loves these watch bands. They make exercising in his watch much easier, and they look great –
- Winter shoes: Bubba wanted some comfortable, stylish, but “Utah winter-friendly” shoes. These are a total hit!
- TruWear: Though, when it comes to clothes Bubba’s favorite brand is TruWear. They fit great and don’t wrinkle! Super durable, very flattering. My code will get you 30% off through their Black Friday sale!
- Cold Weather Pants: Along with the shoes, he loves these pants! Great for cold weather –
- Socks: Socks are always a hot commodity. Stance are Bubba’s favorite so this multi pack is a great deal. You can also find them from TJ Maxx from time to time!
- Sneaker Display Case: For the sneaker head in your life! Bubba was gifted some custom shoes and wanted a cool way to display them. This display is amazing! Huge hit!
SEE MANY MORE OF OUR FAVORITE ACCESSORY PURCHASES HERE!
Toys & Games:
- BB Gun: Bubba wants one of these for him and the boys this year. The price point is great, and it brings back all the memories from the Christmas Story. He thinks it will be fun up at the cabin, especially. I might even get them for my brothers this year!
- Backyard Game Set: My brother has this game on his list this year, and it would be a great gift!
- Basement Arcade Game: Splurge gift for the classic video game enthusiast! Every-other year or so, we try to buy one arcade game for our basement, which lends itself to hours of family fun. Bubba chose this one this year. Here’s another arcade game option.
- Novelty Towels: Okay, not exactly a game but I don't have a good category to fit this one into! My family’s favorite Christmas movie is Christmas Vacation. We all have our favorite quotes, and when I saw these towels, I knew I had to get them for my brother.
SEE MANY MORE OF OUR FAVORITE TOY/GAME PURCHASES HERE!
- Bluetooth Headphones: Bluetooth headphones are a must for my dad. He has several pairs from several brands. There are TONS to choose from, but these are half off for Black Friday and would be great to snatch up!
- Desk Monitor: Bubba recently got himself this extra monitor for his laptop. Would be a great gift for someone who works from a laptop like he does!
- MegaPhone: Ready for your new favorite, and most random gift? This comes in handy if the man in your life coaches, has a large yard, or if you have a swimming pool! We use this almost every day in the summer!
SEE MANY MORE OF OUR FAVORITE TECH PURCHASES HERE!
Tools & Gadgets:
- Electric Screwdriver: Bubba’s biggest pet peeve is having to run to his giant toolbox in the garage and dig around, just to find one screw driver. He loves the idea of handy thing and put it on his list.
- Body Groomer: Bubba was in need of a new body groomer. 20k reviews can’t be wrong! This is another great option with 35k reviews.
- TENS Unit: This is a great gift for the athlete or active man in your life, or someone who is prone to muscle aches. Bubba chose this one. You can’t beat the price right now!
- Binoculars: Bubba’s brother is a big time bird watcher. Though the rest of us aren’t, he’s shown us how fun binoculars can be! We bought these and love them. Good price, work great, super fun for football games, camping, and road trips.
- Traeger Grill Products: Truth – Bubba isn’t a big smoker guy. He grills a little, but it’s not his love language. But I do find that we love, and have been happy with, anything from this brand.
- Electric Power Tools: We’ve slowly been swapping all our power tools for electric ones. This is our favorite brand, and we cheated and bought this for Bubba as an early Christmas present. Game changer!
- Shop or Car Vac: Bubba got this vacuum for me as a car vacuum years ago. It’s ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. It is Ryobi so we can swap out the battery any time, as we have other Ryobi power tools and a battery charger. This would be perfect for a man in your life for his shop or car!
- Handheld Vacuum: I have this handheld vacuum in my office and I absolutely love it. It’s perfect for a closet, office, car, etc.
- Neck Massager: My mom loaned me this neck massager recently, and Bubba and I fought over it – it’s amazing! Decided to get him his own…that I might just need to steal from time to time haha.
SEE MANY MORE OF OUR FAVORITE GADGET PURCHASES HERE!
Hope this Holiday Gift Guide was so helpful for you! Check back here soon because next we are sharing another Holiday Gift Guide blog post for all the gift recommendations for your mom/sisters/in-laws/girlfriends and all the other women in your life!
You may also like these blog posts:
- How I Budget For Holidays + 13 Money-Saving Tips For Christmas
- Cheap Stocking Stuffers to Help Stay on Budget!
- The Ultimate Holiday Bucket List + Printable