He's making his list, and he's checking it twice! Want to make sure your kids end up on Santa's ‘Nice' list? Send him a copy of this adorable free printable letter to Santa. We even include fun ways to hear back from him. If you do, he'll definitely get the memo that Johnny wants a pair of skates, and Susie wants a dolly. Ho ho ho!
It's that time of year, and Jolly Old Saint Nick will soon be making his rounds to visit all the boys and girls for the Christmas holiday! He's got a lot on his mind, so it's always a good idea to give Kris Kringle and his elves a heads up on which gifts are all the rage.
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
What better way to ring in the holiday season than with this fun and easy way to send Santa a message AND create your holiday shopping list? We love tackling two things with one task! #Productivity Use our adorable free Letter to Santa printable, grab your kiddos, and have FUN!
HAVE A LETTER TO SANTA FAMILY NIGHT!
If you really want to get into the holiday spirit, make this fun printable into a family night activity. Cook up a delicious and hearty dinner, put on some cheery holiday tunes or a movie, and bring on the cocoa and s'mores.
It's WAY more fun when you let kiddos get creative with their letters. Pull out the colored pencils, crayons, and blank art paper for bonus drawings for the big guy.
Even better? Make this an annual tradition! Your littles will look forward to this night every year as the official kick-off to the Christmas season. We're getting so excited for you just THINKING about it!
FREE LETTER TO SANTA PRINTABLE
This no-brainer template will be your guide to creative family fun this year. It may just become your favorite part of the holiday season when you've got little ones at home!
Don't let running out of printer ink stop you from creating memories with your kiddos this holiday season. This handy printable is equally adorable when you print in color OR black and white.
LET THE USPS ELVES DELIVER YOUR FREE LETTER TO SANTA
On top of making all the toys, those post office elves have offered to pitch in with sending your letters to Jolly Old Saint Nick. If you want Santa to reply, then follow these steps from the post office!
- Put your child's completed letter to Santa in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
- Write a second, personal response to the child's letter and sign it “From Santa.”
- Place both of your letters into the same envelope and address it to YOUR child.
- Fill out the return address as “SANTA, NORTH POLE.”
- Put a First-Class Mail stamp on that bad boy — excuse me, naughty boy.
- Put this completed envelope inside another LARGER envelope with postage addressed to:
NORTH POLE POSTMARK
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
The US Post office's Greetings from the North Pole program recommends that you send out your letters by December 7 so that Santa's helpers can make sure he has time to respond before Christmas. We thought that WE were the productivity experts, but man, that workshop must be busy!
FREE WAYS YOUR KIDS CAN CHAT WITH SANTA!
Want a super fun follow-up for your letter to Santa? Give your kiddos the gift of a personalized call, video, or chat with the big guy himself. We've rounded up all the fun ways you can reach the North Pole.
- Give Santa A Jingle – If you've got eager kiddos, they can call Santa's Hotline on-demand from a mobile phone and leave a voice message. Santa will send a text back to your phone with a keepsake recording of your child's message. How adorable is THAT to share with Grandma on Christmas?
- Create A Video From Santa -The Portable North Pole is a magical place to create a customized video from Santa for your kids.
- Quick Call From The North Pole – You can set up a phone call from Santa or one of his elves post-haste with this phone call tool from Christmas Dialer.
- Let Alexa Patch You Through- If you use Echo Dot Kids or FreeTime on Alexa, then you can ask Alexa to hit him up! Use this Amazon Alexa Skill to check with him to make sure he received your letter (or just to send him your best).
We can't wait to hear how your family celebrates the season using this free printable as your guide! Comment below and share your family traditions with Santa Claus!
Looking for some more festive fun to brighten your holiday?
- Get our best ideas for entertaining on a budget.
- Try out these yummy holiday appetizers.
- Take our advice on how much to spend on Christmas.
I am not sure if I am missing it, but how do you print the printable?
It was accidentally left out of the post, but it’s in there now! 🙂
I think I might be losing my mind, but I’ve looked over the whole post multiple times and can’t find anywhere that you actually linked to the free printable? Can you please update 🙂 Happy Holidays!
Oh my goodness! You’re not losing your mind, it wasn’t in the post… It’s in there now! Merry Christmas! 🙂
How do I print the santa letter? I don’t see a link for it.
It wasn’t in the post, but it’s in there now! 🙂