Your thoughts shape your life, and using positive affirmations will get you in the right mindset to be successful. We have over 70 new daily affirmations to say throughout your day to help you reach your goals!
Does anybody out there have everything under control and in perfect place? No? Didn’t think so! Because let’s be real, NOBODY has it all together. Sure, we can give it the old college try, but we weren’t made to be perfect and have it all figured out!
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Want to be let in on a little secret? There IS something you can do to help you overcome your struggles. We’re talking about daily affirmations, and they are going to be a game-changer for you! Overcome challenges, work on your confidence, enjoy better productivity, get more financially secure, work on your self-love — whatever your goal, we’ve got a great list of positive affirmations to help you get there.
If you're new to this, then let's answer some quick questions first…
WHAT ARE DAILY AFFIRMATIONS?
Daily affirmations are simple, positive statements you say, think, or write down multiple times a day. Without getting too science-y, you’re basically stating a goal you want to accomplish in its completed state, which helps to change your mindset. Wondering just how this works? Let’s get a little philosophical for a minute. 😉
Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.-Gandhi
Mind blown! Think about all the things you’re struggling with in your life. Then, think about how easy it would be to say a simple statement to yourself throughout the day. Sure, it may feel strange at first, but the more you do it, the easier it’ll become. Soon, it’ll be second nature to you!
HOW DO DAILY AFFIRMATIONS HELP?
If you’re struggling with something in your life, you will likely have negative thoughts about it. It's okay to be a little vulnerable. And while this may be uncomfortable, remember, nobody is perfect and we’re all working on different things in our lives! This can be anything from not loving your body, to being dissatisfied with your job, or feeling unfulfilled in your life.
No problem is too small or big — positive thinking (aka daily affirmations) can help with anything! The more you say something positive, then the more you will start to believe it. Once you start believing in it, then you’ll have the confidence to make that affirmation a reality for you!
HOW DO I MAKE DAILY AFFIRMATIONS PART OF MY EVERYDAY LIFE?
Once you improve your mindset, nothing can hold you back when it comes to accomplishing your goals and boosting your self-worth! Keep that in mind while you’re trying to get used to adding these daily affirmations into your routine. There are a few ways you can work them into your day, just choose whatever feels best to you!
You can literally say affirmations out loud, think them in your head, or even write them down in a notebook. Try to do this at least three to five times a day. Set reminders on your phone if you need help remembering to do this!
Now you know all there is to know about daily affirmations, let's get on with our positive thinking! If you think you'll have a hard time getting into the groove of saying them, then choose the one daily affirmation that speaks the most to you and start with that one first.
If you've started getting this whole positive affirmations thing down, then work on two or three at a time! But remember, it's best to focus on rewiring your brain to think positively about those affirmations, so don't bog it down by choosing too many to try to keep up with at a time. If you try too many affirmations at once, chances are you won't keep up with all of it, and you might feel like you're failing. Nobody wants that!
Everybody has challenges in their life they would love to overcome. While these daily affirmations won't necessarily get rid of those challenges, they will help you find the willpower needed to face or overcome your challenges!
- My strength is greater than any struggle.
- I can do hard things.
- It's okay to have a bad day. Just make sure tomorrow is better!
- I have the ability to cope and get through this bad day.
- My feelings are allowed to be here, but they won't bring me down.
- I embrace my fears with confidence.
- These feelings are temporary.
- I will not worry about things I can't control.
Are you seeing just how effective affirmations can be once you change your mindset? That's because they're so powerful!
CONFIDENCE DAILY AFFIRMATIONS
Oh man, this is a big one, right? It takes a lot to be confident in every aspect of your life. There's a pretty good chance you need to work on your confidence because we all do! You can use these basic daily affirmations as they are, or you can add specifics to personalize them to your goals:
- I am capable of more than I think.
- Today is the beginning of whatever I want.
- I have the power to change my story.
- Yesterday is over and today is going to be a good day!
- I have got this!
- There are great opportunities all around me.
- I am confident I can achieve any goal.
- I am resilient, strong, and brave.
Don't those make you feel like you can go rule your life now? You really can, just own your confidence and do the dang thing!
Life can be such a whirlwind. The ups, the downs, the craziness of it all… Sometimes it's too easy to miss out on what's right in front of us that we should be thankful for. These daily affirmations help you see just how lucky you truly are:
- I'm blessed to have a family because not everybody does.
- Whatever I'm thinking, think bigger!
- I've done my best today.
- I can create the life I dream of.
- Don't compare my life to others! Especially when it comes to social media.
- I'm grateful for my health.
- I choose to be happy right now.
- My life is just beginning.
- I'm grateful for my friends.
- The more I give to the world, the more I get.
- I have the power to change my thoughts.
- I'm grateful for my house.
- I focus on positivity for a better me.
Don't just meander through life, own it, because you only get one! These daily affirmations should help you to bring the positivity you need in your life.
This is a tough one! Life, work, kids, extracurriculars, hobbies, and just wanting to relax can really get in the way of your productivity. Rather than letting those things to get in the way, start working on how your brain recognizes your productivity with these daily affirmations:
- Small steps are still progress.
- I can do anything when I set my mind to it!
- Everything will get done!
- Progress, not perfection.
- I'm able to accomplish more in less time.
- I am motivated to get this done.
- Done is better than perfect.
- I control how I spend my time.
- I'm dedicated to get this done.
- Nothing works unless I put forth the effort.
If you find that you still need help with your productivity after saying some of these daily affirmations, then make sure that you check out Productivity Boot Camp!
It's a really fun online video program that teaches you how to be more productive with your day, therefore helping you free up time to do things you want to do. Use the code FCFBLOG for 10% off!
SELF-LOVE DAILY AFFIRMATIONS
Oh man, did we just hit the motherlode? There's a very good chance that you need help changing your mindset on at least one of these daily affirmations. Wanna know why? Because self-worth so greatly affects other aspects of our lives so much. If you can get your self-love in check, then you can tackle so much more! Try these:
- I am enough.
- I am worthy.
- I'm proud of myself.
- Nobody else is like me.
- I deserve to treat myself!
- I'm strong.
- I deserve a beautiful life.
- Not everyone has to like me.
- I am here for a reason.
- I'm releasing self-judgement, then embracing self-love.
- My friends and family love me for who I am.
- I love my body.
- I'm not perfect, but nobody is.
- I love my life.
- I deserve love.
Do you have chills just reading through those? They are so powerful because they're so true!
AFFIRMATIONS FOR WORK
Whether you're looking for a new job or you've had your current position for a while, sometimes you just need to look on the bright side of things! These daily affirmations will help you to think positively about your career:
- I can and will change my work.
- I have the confidence to get the job!
- My career is unfolding perfectly.
- I will work hard and earn a raise.
- I got this job myself!
- Today is going to be a good day.
- I am qualified for this position.
- I am so appreciative of the opportunities with my job.
If you're ready to get out there and tackle some things at work after reading those, then that's good! Because you CAN do it!
MONEY DAILY AFFIRMATIONS
Oh man, talk about a stress-inducing topic! Money is such a tough one to change your mindset on. However, once you do start thinking positively about money (thanks to saying your daily affirmations), then you'll be able to get on the right track to be in charge of your money!
- I can look at my finances without fear.
- I'm thankful for the money I have right now.
- I deserve to be paid for my skills, time, and knowledge.
- Every dollar I donate comes back to me multiplied.
- I have a positive relationship with my money and I know how to spend it wisely.
- I can and will pay off my debt!
- I'm letting go of all worry when it comes to finances.
- I can save for things that are important to me.
- I set financial goals I am capable of reaching.
These daily affirmations can really help you reach your financial goals once you're on the right track.
BUDGET BOOT CAMP
If you're finding that you still need some help with your finances after saying your daily affirmations, then you absolutely have to check out Budget Boot Camp!
It's a fun video program that makes money easy to understand! However, if it doesn't work for you for whatever reason, it has a 100% money back guarantee. So really, there's no reason you shouldn't try it! Plus, you can save 10% when you use the code FCFBLOG at checkout.
Alright, well there you have it! Over S-E-V-E-N-T-Y daily affirmations to have you thinking more positive about your life in no time. Which ones are you working on? Let us know in the comments so we can cheer you on and celebrate once you hit that goal!
Looking for more great ideas so you can rock your life?
- We've got some great tips for how you can both get and stay motivated in your daily life!
- Ready to set some goals? Then come see how we set goals and actually keep them!
- Get your budget in control! Set up a budget, then use the simplest envelope budgeting method ever to keep it in check.
Stay positive, friends!