New daily affirmations to say throughout your day that will help you reach your goals! Your thoughts shape your life, using positive affirmations will get you in the right mindset to be successful.
Does anybody out there have everything under control and in perfect place? No? Didn’t think so! Because let’s be real, NOBODY has it all together. Sure, we can give it the old college try, but we weren’t made to be perfect and have it all figured out!
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Want to be let in on a little secret? There IS something that you can do that will help you to overcome your struggles. We’re talking about daily affirmations and they are going to be a game changer for you! Whether you’re trying to overcome challenges, work on your confidence, have better productivity, get more financially secure, work on your self-love – whatever you're goal, we’ve got a great list of positive affirmations that will help you get there.
First, let’s answer some quick questions if you’re new to this…
WHAT EXACTLY ARE DAILY AFFIRMATIONS?
Daily affirmations are simple, positive statements that you say/think/write down multiple times a day. Without getting too science-y, you’re basically saying a goal that you want to accomplish in it’s completed state, which helps to change your mindset. Wondering just how this works? Let’s get a little philosophical for a minute. 😉
Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.-Gandhi
Mind-blown! Think about all of the things that you’re struggling with in your life. Now think about how easy it is to say a statement to yourself throughout the day. It may be strange at first, but the more you do it, the easier it’ll come and soon it’ll be second nature to you!
HOW DO DAILY AFFIRMATIONS HELP?
If you’re struggling with something in your life, you will likely have negative thoughts about it. Truth bomb… this may be uncomfortable, but remember, nobody is perfect and we’re all working on different things in our lives! It's okay to be a little vulnerable.
This can be anything from not loving your body, to being dissatisfied with your job, or feeling unfulfilled in your life. No problem is too small or big – positive thinking (aka: daily affirmations) can help with anything! The more you say something positive, the more you will start to believe it. Once you start believing in it, then you’ll have the confidence to make that affirmation a reality for you!
HOW DO I MAKE DAILY AFFIRMATIONS PART OF MY EVERYDAY LIFE?
Once you improve your mindset, nothing can hold you back when it comes to accomplishing your goals and boosting your self-worth! Keep that in mind while you’re trying to get used to adding these daily affirmations into your routine. There are a few ways that you can work them into your day, just choose whatever feels best to you!
You can literally say them out loud, think them in your head, or even write them down in a notebook. Try to do this at least three to five times a day. Set reminders on your phone if you need help remembering to do this!
Now that you know all there is to know about daily affirmations, let's get on with our positive thinking! If you think that you'll have a hard time getting into the groove of saying one affirmation, then choose the one that speaks the most to you and start with that one first.
If you've got this whole positive affirmations thang down, then feel free to work on two or three at a time! But remember, you're wanting to really focus on rewiring your brain to think positively about those affirmations, so don't bog it down by choosing too many to try to keep up with at a time. If you do too many at once, then chances are you'll not be able to keep up with all of it and feel like you're failing. Nobody wants that!
Everybody has challenges in their life that they would love to overcome. While these daily affirmations won't necessarily get rid of those challenges, they will help you to find the willpower needed to face or overcome your challenges!
- My strength is greater than any struggle.
- I can do hard things.
- It's okay to have a bad day. Just make sure that tomorrow is better!
- I have the ability to cope and get through this bad day.
- My feelings are allowed to be here, but they won't bring me down.
- I embrace my fears with confidence.
- These feelings are temporary.
- I will not worry about things that I can't control.
Are you seeing just how effective those can be once you change your mindset? That's because they're so powerful!
Oh man, this is a big one, right? It takes a lot to be confident in every aspect of your life. There's a pretty good chance that you need to work on your confidence because we all do! You can leave these daily affirmations basic as they are, or you can give them more specifics if you need to.
- I am capable of more than I think.
- Today is the beginning of whatever I want.
- I have the power to change my story.
- Yesterday is over and today is going to be a good day!
- I have got this!
- There are great opportunities all around me.
- I am confident that I can achieve any goal.
- I am resilient, strong and brave.
Don't those make you feel like you can go rule your life now? You really can, just own your confidence and do the dang thing!
Life can be such a whirlwind. The ups, the downs, the craziness of it all can sometimes make us miss out on what's right in front of us that we should be thankful for. These daily affirmations should help to keep that in check and help you to see just how lucky you truly are!
- I'm blessed to have a family, not everybody does.
- Whatever I'm thinking, think bigger!
- I've done my best today.
- I can create the life that I dream of.
- Don't compare my life to others! Especially when it comes to social media.
- I'm grateful for my health.
- I choose to be happy right now.
- My life is just beginning.
- I'm grateful for my friends.
- The more I give to the world, the more I get.
- I have the power to change my thoughts.
- I'm grateful for my house.
- I focus on positivity for a better me.
Don't just meander through life, own it, because you only get one! These daily affirmations should help you to bring the positivity that you need in your life.
This is a tough one! Life, work, kids, extracurriculars, hobbies, and just wanting to relax can really get in the way of your productivity. Rather than allowing those things to get in the way and make you feel like you're not productive at all, start working on how your brain sees your productivity with these daily affirmations.
- Small steps are still progress.
- I can do anything when I set my mind to it!
- Everything will get done!
- Progress, not perfection.
- I'm able to accomplish more in less time.
- I am motivated to get this done.
- Done is better than perfect.
- I control how I spend my time.
- I'm dedicated to get this done.
- Nothing works unless I put forth the effort.
If you find that you still need help with your productivity after saying some of these daily affirmations, then make sure that you check out Productivity Boot Camp! It's a really fun online video program that teaches you how to be more productive with your day, helping you to free up time to do things that you want to do. Use the code FCFBLOG for 10% off!
Oh man, did we just hit the mother lode? There's a very good chance that you need help changing your mindset on at least one of these daily affirmations. Wanna know why? Because this is such a hard area to feel confident in, and one that affects the other aspects of our lives so much. If you can get your self-love in check, then you can tackle so much more before you have the confidence to do so!
- I am enough.
- I am worthy.
- I'm proud of myself.
- Nobody else is like me.
- I deserve to treat myself!
- I'm strong.
- I deserve a beautiful life.
- Not everyone has to like me.
- I am here for a reason.
- I'm releasing self-judgement and embracing self-love.
- My friends and family love me for who I am.
- I love my body.
- I'm not perfect, but nobody is.
- I love my life.
- I deserve love.
Do you have chills just reading through those? They are so powerful because they're so true!
Whether you're looking for a new job or you've had your current position for a while, sometimes you just need to look on the bright side of things! These daily affirmations will have you thinking positively when it comes to work.
- I can change my work and I will.
- I have the confidence to get the job!
- My career is unfolding perfectly.
- I will work hard and earn a raise.
- I got this job myself!
- Today is going to be a good day.
- I am qualified for this position.
- I am so appreciative of the opportunities with my job.
If you're ready to get out there and tackle some things at work after reading those, then that's good! Because you CAN do it!
Oh man, talk about a stress-inducing topic! Money is such a tough one to change your mindset on. However, once you do start thinking positively about money (thanks to saying your daily affirmations), then you'll be able to get on the right track to be in charge of your money!
- I can look at my finances without fear.
- I'm thankful for the money that I have right now.
- I deserve to be paid for my skills, time and knowledge.
- Every dollar I donate comes back to me multiplied.
- I have a positive relationship with my money and I know how to spend it wisely.
- I can and will pay off my debt!
- I'm letting go of all worry when it comes to finances.
- I can save for things that are important to me.
- I set financial goals that I am capable of reaching.
Aren't those all so inspiring? These daily affirmations can really help you to reach your finance goals if you're on the right track.
BUDGET BOOT CAMP
If you're finding that you still need some help with your finances after saying your daily affirmations, then you absolutely have to check out Budget Boot Camp!
It's a fun video program that makes money easy to understand! However, if it doesn't work for you for whatever reason, it has a 100% money back guarantee. So really, there's no reason that you shouldn't try it! Plus, you can save 10% when you use the code FCFBLOG at checkout.
Alright, well there you have it! Over 70 daily affirmations that will have you thinking more positive about your life in no time. Which ones are you working on? Let us know in the comments so that we can cheer you on and celebrate once you hit that goal!
Looking for more great ideas so that you can rock your life?