After traveling as a large family for so many years, I've nailed down the perfect packing list to keep kids of all ages content and happy throughout a trip! Check out this video and the links below for some game-changing products you'll want in your suitcase!
For Fall Break, we took our five oldest kids on a trip to Florida to visit Disney, Universal, and the beach! Packing for seven people for seven days takes some strategy. Lucky for you, I've learned the tried-and-true things every family needs in their bags to make the trip as successful as possible!
In this video, I'm walking you through the products that we love so much for any family travel! Check out the video, and then see the list below for any links you made need:
QUICK LINKS TO PRODUCTS MENTIONED
- Viori Shampoo & Conditioner Bars (Code JORDAN gives you 20% off!)
- GABB Wireless devices – Trainer phones and watches (Code PAGE for a discount)
- My favorite neck pillow
- Amazon Travel List: Includes items you saw like my toiletries carrier, wireless chargers, water bottles, fast-drying towel, dry bags, travel hampers, duffel bag, walkie talkies, and more.
- Family Beach Towel, Modest Swim Suits & Cover-Ups
- Amazon Electronics List: Includes kids tablets and cases, electronic organizer, Kindles, and portable neck fans.
- Bulk Glow Sticks
Did I miss anything else you're looking for? Let me know in the comments below!
Now that you've seen how we've packed, next week I'm letting you in on my secrets for doing Disney on the Cheap! Come back next week for my next video!