The most-requested video topic EVERRRRRR…….My Kitchen Renovation! Tour my newly redone kitchen and learn about all of the intentional design choices I made for our family of 10!
After my recent return to YouTube, I had tons of comments with fantastic ideas for future videos! Overwhelmingly, though, there was one particular topic that seemed to be the crowd favorite. An updated kitchen tour now that our renovations are complete! Remember what it looked like a year ago….?! Let me refresh your memory:
I am happy to oblige 🙂 Today, I'm sharing a new YouTube video showing you around the kitchen with some features you might be surprised by! (Look at how tiny that dishwaser was! No way that was going to work for our family of 10!)
What did you think?! Were you surprised by anything? I'll be sharing Part 2 next week so be sure to check back for the rest of the tour…..I saved some of the best for last! 😉
QUICK LINKS TO THINGS MENTIONED:
- Shelf Cooking 101 Cookbook (Use Code YTCookbook for a special discount!)
- Automatic Milk/juice dispenser
- Cute kitchen towels (affiliate code “JORDAN” for 10% off)
- Fridge egg storage dispenser
- Lazy Susan cabinet organizer
- Napkin holder
- Bar Stools
- Plate organizers
- Pink and gold kitchen accessories
- Towel Clips
- Fly Catcher
- Automatic hand soap dispenser
- Automatic dish soap dispenser
- Our vacuums & steam mops
- Little white storage drawers for Joss’s paint and art supplies, drawer organizers for plates, etc.
- My favorite salt EVER. It was gifted to me by a friend and I've bought like 5 packs since. It's all I use now. (Code “JORDAN” for 10% off. Makes for a great gift!)
- Protein powder, hydration mix, & energy drink mixes: use code JORDAN for 10% off.
- Ice maker: pricey so wait for prime days for it to go on sale!
- Everything else in my kitchen is linked in this “ALL THINGS KITCHEN” Amazon List!
- More of my fave gadgets are in “ALL THINGS PRODUCTIVITY & ORGANIZATION” Amazon List
Here's one more before-and-after shot of the wall that we removed to open up the kitchen into the family dining room and living room. I love how it turned out!
Did I forget to link anything you were looking for? Leave a comment and I'll get back to you!
Thanks for watching and we'll see you again for Part 2 next week!