This week on YouTube, I'm sharing a grocery haul for my family of TEN……under $80. Whhaaaaatttt? Seriously. Check it out below!
You can imagine how much food our household goes through with eight kids between 3 and 13. Every September, I challenge myself and anyone who wants to join to spend only $75 per week (or less!) on groceries and use up what you already have in your pantries, fridge and freezer! It's called Shelftember and you can read all about it here!
During this video, I shopped at Sam's Club to pick up some necessities that would be going along with my Shelftember. I spent LESS THAN $80! What did I get? Check out the full YouTube video here:
QUICK LINKS MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO:
- My first video back after a year away from YouTube, explaining where I've been!
- Annual SHELFTEMBER Challenge – everything you need to know (you can try it any month)
- Our School Lunch & Snack System explained – you need to try it!
- My Budget Boot Camp
- My Productivity Boot Camp
- My favorite kitchen gadgets are all linked in this Amazon list
- Easiest bread recipes you will try in you life: Easy Rustic Bread & No-Knead Quick Bread
- My best Shelf Cooking recipes and principles are in my cookbook Shelf Cooking 101!
- More amazing Shelf Cooking tips, tricks and recipes are all on ShelfCooking.com!
Anything else I mentioned in the video that you need more info on? Leave me a comment below! I'll see you again next week with another new video!