Do your kids get a hold of a toy catalog and circle EVERY. SINGLE. THING?! Or is it just mine? Either way it's hard to know what exactly to get kids, when they'd love to have everything! My gift guide is filled with my tried and trues and as a mom of 8 that means I've tried my fair share of toys out.
- Diamond Painting. If you haven't tried diamond painting yet, DO IT! It's such a blast for the kids and adults. There are so many cute pictures you can make and this kit is loaded with everything you need.
- Mini Trampoline. I can't even tell you how many hours of joy this has brought my kids! Bonus is it's small enough to fit inside, so if you live in a cold climate your kids can burn off some energy still.
- Bluetooth Microphone. Theres not much I love more than a good talent show! This bluetooth microphone can connect to your phone to take your signing to the next level.
- Scooter: This scooter is so stinking cool! Has fun neon lights and folds up really easily. This is great for kids all ages but easier for littles to balance.
- See & Spell Puzzles. These puzzles are great for toddlers all the way up to kids learning to spell. It's a great (and fun) way to identify letter, their sounds, and eventually read the words.
- Play Kitchen. Everyone needs a play kitchen, we have to teach them the art of Shelf Cooking™ early! It doesn't hurt that this might be the cutest kitchen out there.
- PicassoTiles. This is a hot ticket item every Christmas and for good reason. Let your kids get creative with these magnetic tiles, I'm always amazed how time and time again this is their favorite.
- Tabletop Easel. Standing easels are great and all but these tabletop ones are even better, in my humble opinion. They take up far less space and I love that we can play with them indoors or outside.
- LCD Writing Tablet. Have you seen one of these yet?! They are the COOLEST! If you have a kiddo who loves to draw but you are sick of 5000 pieces of paper floating around, meet your new bff. Kids can draw their favorite pictures and then clear the screen to start again!
- Light Up Jump Rope. A jump rope that lights up…need I say more?
Check Out Our Other Gift Guides:
- Gift Guide For Him
- Gift Guide For Littles
- The Chef's Gift Guide
- Preteen/Teen Gift Guide
- Gift Guide For Her