Everything you need to know about the Happiest Place on Earth! All my best Disneyland tips and tricks, all in one place.
Check out the all new FunCheapOrFree's Ultimate guide to Disneyland on the Cheap e-book!
Everything you need and more! The most inclusive, thorough, helpful, unbiased Disneyland Guide/Ultimate Disneyland Ebook you will ever read!
PART 1: What it Costs (and How to Afford it)
Here’s what this post will cover in detail:
- The truth about doing Disney “on the cheap”
- How much does Disneyland cost?
- Magic Morning
- Park Hopper, or no Park Hopper?
- Discounted Disney Park tickets
- How many days should we do Disneyland?
- Where should we stay?
- Why we chose a condo
- Cost breakdown for our Disney trip
- Detailed info on the costs
- How to budget/save up for Disneyland
- Spreadsheet printable to help track savings
- How to use the spreadsheet
- Getting your family involved in saving
- Our itinerary for the week
- Why we scheduled our week the way we did
- What time(s) of year are best to go
- The best way to learn everything about Disneyland
PART 2: Prep, Packing, and Traveling (With Kids!)
- Video of our travels & tips
- Trip prep – what to do before you hit the road
- What to wear to Disneyland
- What to bring to Disneyland
- What NOT to bring
- Travel essentials
- Road trip survival with kids
- Food & Snacks
- Travel food
- Condo food
- Baby necessities
- Car seat, or no car seat at Disneyland?
- Printable list of everything in the post
PART 3: Inside the Parks
- Video of our Disneyland highlights
- When to arrive
- Parking at Disneyland
- The “magic buttons”
- How to avoid long lines
- The best $15 you’ll spend at Disneyland
- Disneyland with young kids
- Waiting in line
- Keeping kids entertained while waiting
- Keeping kids from getting lost
- Riding Rides
- Stroller Passes
- Getting a babysitter
- Additional tips for doing Disneyland with young kids
- Disneyland with a baby
- Food, snacks, drinks
- Food we brought
- Food you shouldn’t bring
- How to see princesses!
- Downtown Disney