Make this simple three-ingredient Snickers Apple Salad in just minutes! Get that caramel apple flavor without all the work. We love this sweet salad recipe from Melissa.
Hey, it’s Melissa from Beautiful Life and Home here with a super easy recipe for you today! If you love caramel apples, but you don’t love all the time it takes to make them (plus the time you have to wait for the caramel to set up so you can eat them), then you will LOVE this recipe for Snickers Apple Salad!
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
It only takes three ingredients and about five minutes to make. Let’s get started!
SNICKERS APPLE SALAD INGREDIENTS
- 4 Granny Smith Apples
- 1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip or whipped cream
- 2-4 (3 oz.) Snickers candy bars
HOW TO MAKE SNICKERS APPLE SALAD
All you have to do is cut and stir. If you can do that, then you are golden! First, cut up your Granny Smith apples into bite-sized pieces. I love to use an apple slicer that removes the core. Then it’s easy to cut each slice into smaller pieces.
Next, chop up your Snickers candy bars. It’s easy if you use a really big knife! Put the cut apples and chopped candy bars into a large bowl and add the entire tub of Cool Whip. Now mix everything up and you are done!
WHAT EXTRAS CAN I ADD?
A few options for dressing up this salad are:
- Toffee bits (you can buy these in a package by the chocolate chips in any store)
- Additional roasted peanuts
- Caramel sauce
HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?
The apples start releasing their juice pretty quickly, which makes the salad watery. Plan to eat this salad within one day of making it and be sure to store it in the refrigerator. It will last several days in the refrigerator, but the longer it sits, the more the quality will go down.
That’s it! The perfect, fun salad for Fall. (Or any time of the year if you're my family!)
Snickers Apple Salad
- 4 Granny Smith Apples
- 1 8-oz Tub Cool Whip
- 2-4 3-oz Snickers Candy Bars
- Wash the apples and cut into bite-sized pieces. Add to a large bowl.
- Chop up the Snickers candy bars and add to the apples.
- Add the tub of Cool Whip and stir.
- Garnish with more chopped candy bars, toffee bits, roasted peanuts, and/or caramel sauce if desired.
Have you checked out ShelfCooking.com yet? Our brand new site is dedicated to helping you cook delicious, nutritious and budget-friendly meals for your family without slaving away in the kitchen!
Basically every parent's dream, right? Join our Shelf Cooking Community today!
Need more dessert ideas?
- This no-bake strawberry cream pie is the best!
- Learn how to make chocolate chip cookies using leftover holiday candy!
- Have a soft spot for chocolate covered strawberries? Make your own!
- This donut hole recipe is so easy and fun to make!
- Have some ripe bananas that you need to use? Make this delicious and easy banana bread!
Hi, I'm Melissa! I help women like you create a beautiful life and home through the magic of cooking, the thrill of home organization, and the joy of discovering your personal style. Join me today on my site Beautiful Life and Home for your free gifts! Smiles and hugs, every day!