Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip
Sweet and savory, this Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip is the "must-make" dip for the Fall season!
- 2 Cups Pumpkin Puree (1 15-ounce can)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar, loosely packed
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt (or just a sprinkle)
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Cup Pecans, chopped
- 4 Slices Bacon cooked until crispy and crumbled
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
In a large bowl, mix together the 2 cups of pumpkin puree, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and a sprinkle of salt.
Remove 1/2 cup of the pumpkin mixture and reserve for a separate use.
Add the 8 ounces of softened cream cheese. Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, blend until mostly smooth and any cream cheese lumps are very small.
Stir in the chopped pecans, crumbled bacon, and green onions.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. Goes well with vegetables, crackers, apples and pears.