Are you sick and tired of being broke and tired? We have exciting news for you! Budget Boot Camp is BACK and better than ever! Here's everything you need to know about getting out of debt and living your best life – and why you need Budget Boot Camp!
Are you so over crying into your empty purse and hearing an echo? Oh, honey, I've been there. It wasn't that terribly long ago when we were in debt and had huge decisions to make. To sell the couch, to not sell the couch (oh yeah. The struggle was REAL)… would it even make a dent in the debt we had weighing down our future?
Fast forward, and thanks to small yet significant changes we were willing to make as a family, our debt was kicked. to. the. curb! Now, I've spent the last decade helping families just like yours all over the world learn to budget, get out of debt, stop fighting about money, spend less, and find MORE money to do MORE of what is important to them.
What is Budget Boot Camp?
Watch this super short video for a quick overview/sneak peek of what it is:
Listen. If you've ever wanted to try Budget Boot Camp, NOW IS THE TIME!
I have poured my heart, soul, time, and brainpower into a project that has been years in the works. I never in my wildest dreams thought it would be as big of an ordeal as it ended up being, but every painstaking minute has been worth it!
The Budget Boot Camp (BBC) Program is not your mama's finance program! It's an online program that holds your hand, step by step and inch by inch, through the exact steps needed to Whip Your Wallet Into Shape and accomplish ALL of your financial goals – on any income, might I add.
What started as one-on-one coaching and consulting evolved into a small group conference. That conference sold out, which led to a big conference. The big conference sold out (year after year), so I shared more on YouTube, Instagram, in classes, live Q&A's, blog posts, you name it. The more I shared, the more questions I got.
The more questions I got, the more I worked to find a way to make these principles as simple as possible for everyone. Then in 2016 (after an entire year of painstaking blood, sweat, and tears) I launched my digital baby, Budget Boot Camp!
Now, I'm here to share my tried and true tips with you that saved my family!
Reasons Why You Don't Want to Miss Out
This program is a compilation of all my best secrets, tips, financial principles, and ideas in one place, in order, showing you all my secret sauce regarding budgeting, family finances, spending and saving money, debt, and MORE!
I show you exactly how we got out of $15K credit card debt in one year, how we can afford to live in a million-dollar dream home, travel, shop, and live the life of our dreams… and I show YOU exactly how to do it too!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN BUDGET BOOT CAMP
Manage your money and understand your finances in a simple way! We help you every step of the way and let you know exactly what you need to do. Here's what Budget Boot Camp includes:
- 27 Engaging Videos – You can see the list of video topics below.
- 16 Workouts – These exercises go along with the videos. They literally walk you through, step-by-step, in a “write this here,” “do this then this” fashion. The workouts include games, worksheets, printables, spreadsheets where you type in your info and it pops you out the number you need, etc.
- FREE Spouse Access – That's right! Only one program per family needed! Pay once, and go through Budget Boot Camp together for maximum results.
- Money-Back Guarantee – If you don't earn or save AT LEAST what you paid for the program (upon completing the program entirely), I'll refund your money, no questions asked. That's how confident I am that it WILL change your life!
- Flashlight Theory
- Finding the WHY
- Introduction to SPRKL
- Find Your BMI
- Make a Plan and Get Organized
- The 70% Rule
- Getting Out of Debt
- Divide and Conquer
- Set Budgets – Finding NYMO
- Yours/Mine – Budget and Groceries
- Simplest Budgeting Technique Ever
- Pot Roast Story
- The 7 Bank Accounts
- Go to the Ranch
- Cut the Junk
- Spending Freeze and Cash-Only Challenge
- When Your Paycheck Isn't Enough – Part 1
- When Your Paycheck Isn't Enough – Part 2
- Keep the Weight Off
- Weekly Weigh-Ins
- FACTS About Frugality
- The 3-Month Rule
- Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half
- Live with Intention
Intrigued? You have very good reason to be!
AMAZING BUDGET BOOT CAMP TESTIMONIALS
We love hearing from all of YOU who have benefited from the Budget Boot Camp program!
Here are just a few things that people have said:
I am SO excited about Budget Boot Camp, and I know you will be, too! Use the code FCFBLOG at checkout and get 10% off, just because I love ya. 😉
Thanks for your love and support. I can't wait to see what you think!
Let's do this!