If you follow me on Instagram (you don't? Dude, you're totally missing out) you probably noticed that I recently went to BlogHer'13 (a huge blogging conference in Chicago), thanks to Candle Warmers. It was SO. MUCH. FUN. But honestly, I have only one thing I can attribute all the fun to…
Here's why I like this look:
- The shirt fits loosely, so it doesn't show lumps and bumps. (Seeing a trend with my other frugal fashion breakdowns??)
- It's dressy, but not too done-up. Plus, everything is machine-washable which is a basic requirement with 3 kids under 4.
- The pants are SO. COMFORTABLE. They are stretchy, and aren't such low-rise that I'm worried about plumber-butt when I bend over. This was also a must because it was LONG days at BlogHer.
- The shoes are super comfortable, believe it or not! The platform under the toe is the trick with high heels, as I mentioned here.
- The earrings are blingy, but not so heavy that they hurt my ears by the end of the day. And hey, for $5 the quality is great…I've had them since college!
- Forever 21 Tie Tank: On clearance for $9.99. I couldn't find the link to the exact tank, but this one is really close.
- Charlotte Russe Earrings: Their jewelry is often 2 for $10, and sometimes even 2 for $8. Can't go wrong with that price!
- Not shown: I wore a cute mint sweater from Down East when I got cold in the conference center. Got it on sale for $12 I think, also paid for with the gift card.
- Down East Polkadot Skinnies: I got them for free technically because I had a gift card that I bought them with, but I think full-price they are around $30, not bad. But right now they actually have cute skinnies for $20 which is even better!
Let me tell you about these polkadot pants…
…I'm pretty sure they have magic powers. Because of these pants I enjoyed myself more than you know at BlogHer. I enjoyed…
Ok, so maybe I didn't meet her at all, I just took her picture as close as possible like a total creeper…
I also enjoyed…
Happy shopping 🙂
P.S…sorry for the Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe kick lately, I realize that every post I've done so far has Charlotte Russe shoes and Forever 21 something or other! I can't help myself, every time I go I find killer deals…so that's simply what my closet is full of!