I don't know about you, but I think I have a sugar coma.
If your house is anything like mine right now, it's busting from the seams with (glorious) HALLOWEEN LOOT!
I got emailed these links from Allrecipes.com and thought I'd share. Might as well do something useful with all that Halloween loot, after all! Enjoy 🙂
Photo by: AQUARIUS
Leftover Candy Made into Treats
Have extra mini-candy leftover from Halloween? See 6 ways to turn that candy into fun little treats.
more candy bar treats
Other uses for leftover Halloween candy:
- Melt your chocolate down to make dipped pretzel rods like THESE ones, perfect treats for Christmas.
- Melt it down, put it into molds (see how HERE), and make new candy for Christmas.
- Take your hard candy (like Jolly Ranchers) and make suckers, see HERE.
- Sell back your candy to dentists! Many will buy it back for $1/lb and will send it overseas, but you'd better hurry, most of them only do it the first few days after Halloween. See HERE for participating dentists in your area.
- Stick it in your freezer to use in baking and desserts.
- Pick out red and green candy to use for Christmas centerpieces like apothecary jars and candle holders.