Happy Monday Freebs! If you saw my video of Mory's first birthday, then you saw that I promised to give you details of Priya's epic Moana party that we threw for her 6th birthday. It was the cutest party EVER, and I couldn't wait to share all the details with you!
If you saw on Instagram, we had a late night making it a special morning when Priya woke up on her special day. Then, the day became special for me because…I didn't have to do anything! Usually I'm stressed, sweating, and slaving the day away prepping for the party. This year, Priya wanted to have a a friend party, and we took the fun-but-stress-free route and we were able to have the cutest Party at the Loveland Living Planet Aquarium! And, as per Priya's request, we made it a Moana party. Of course.
Watch the video then keep reading to catch the deets!
So cute, right?? Ok, now onto how we pulled it off…
As mentioned, this was my first time doing a party somewhere other than my house or a cheap cheer gym. I had always been nervous about the cost of doing a party elsewhere. But I have to say, doing it at the aquarium really was worth it! We got 2 pizzas (which was plenty of food), unlimited soda, and every guest got a day pass to the aquarium, so the fun doesn't end when the party ends.
But, because I love you, I talked with the Aquarium and they are offering Freebs an exclusive deal!
If you are in Utah, and have a birthday to celebrate, mention FunCheapOrFree, and if you book a 20-person party before September 30, you will get 20 child admission tickets to use at a LATER DATE (like a bounce back!) in addition to your party admission tickets! That's a FREE bonus value of $299!
- Schedule a 20-person party before September 30 and receive 20 “Party Favor Vouchers” in addition to their party admission tickets.
- These are only good for child admission (no substitutions), and they are good for three months from the party date.
- And you can choose how to use them!
The aquarium generously gave us a Creature Encounter at our party. We got to see, touch, and play with two different animals. It really made the party extra amazing!
With their party packages you get:
- ADMISSION to the Aquarium for up to 20 guests (including party family and supervising adults) on the day of your scheduled party
- Beverages (Coca-Cola products and/or water)
- Two (2) 14″ PIZZAS (cheese or pepperoni)
- Colorful paper plates, napkins, cups and plastic tableware
- Staff CLEANUP
- Two hours in a private party room
- Access to Tuki’s Island Play & Party Center during the party time (age limit 12 years and under)
Now, for the decorations!
The Moana theme came from my good friend (and O.G. Freeb, Melena) who just started Utah Party Design and Rentals, Are you kidding me with this decor?!
This hand-painted photo booth was the highlight of the day, for sure!
And as mentioned in the video, here are the cute gifts Priya got from family:
I have to say, this was my favorite birthday party ever. Yes, I got spoiled rotten. But mostly, it was so nice to wake up and ENJOY Priya's day without the stress of throwing a party. I can't thank Loveland Living Planet Aquarium and Utah Party Design and Rentals for helping make Pryia's day epic!…and for giving this mama a break.
Happy birthday Priya Jean!