I have enjoyed my summer but oh my aching heart, how I've missed you all! I am back in full-swing and am ready to dive headfirst into FCF. There are some exciting things going on over here that you will learn very soon.
But FIRST…I thought I'd share a taste of what I've been up to this summer:
(P.S…please don't judge me for the fact that I'm wearing my hot pink skinnis in 90% of these pics. I just love them, ok???)
- We took our annual family vacation to the Oregon coast, my happy place. It was great to see my brothers and folks!
If you haven't ever been there, you need to GO. NOW. Get in your car and drive. Fly, hitch-hike, pogo stick, whatever it takes…just go. Oh, but call me before you do so I can tell you all the best things to do.
Oh, I how love that place…
- We hosted lots of friends and family!
Whether they stayed for a week…a weekend…or just a night, we had lots of friends and family stay and it was awesome! We're so blessed to have the space. No more having people sleep on our old nasty carpet in our living room in our old house!!! YAAAAAY!!!
- We had LOTS. OF. PARTIES.
…none of which are complete without a little Rock Band action, of course…
- We enjoyed lots of Mimi and Grandpa time. They still live in Oregon all by there little lonesome selves…so we see them here in Utah. A lot. (Hey, we have the only grandkids so we're the favorites, ok??)
Speaking of squishy princess…
- Priya turned 1 on July 29th! AHHH! WHAAAT?? Where has the time gone? It seems like 5 seconds ago I posted THIS.
- My Hubby turned 29 two days after Priya's birthday, so we celebrated in style during our Page family reunion in Park City, UT.
- I've been a busy beaver with TV segments.
- As I mentioned before, my baby girl turned 1! I'm too lazy to put the pictures in order, so here's another shout out to this cute little bean.
- The most momentous occasion of the summer? POTTY TRAINING SUCCESS!!! Bring on Preschool! YAAAAY!
- We enjoyed the new polar bear exhibit at the zoo. SUPER hilarious bear. We're basically best friends now.
- One of the exciting things going on at FCF is that I am now the official spokesperson for Candle Warmers, Etc…the company that invented the candle warmer!!
- I had a great time working a Evo'12, a social media conference here in Utah. I got to attend some amazing classes, be part of a flash mob, and genuinely have a great time with new friends.
- I did some speaking engagements. Email me if you want me to teach a class or speak to a group!!
- I took the kids to Bear Lake to hang with my friend and her son. Yup…left the hubbies behind and had a mini girl's trip! It was great.
- Enjoyed 4th of July and Pioneer Day festivities here in Utah.
In addition we spent every SINGLE day at the pool, I got pregnant and was sick as a dog all summer, I went yardsaling as much as possible, and we ate burgers and dogs to our hearts' content.
WHEW! It was a wild and crazy summer. How was yours?? I truly want to hear about it!
So there you go, now you have a small taste of some of the things I've been up to! There are many more exciting things to come around here, so stay tuned.
Thanks for listening, adios for now!