I get asked a lot about my makeup. Over the years I have mastered an easy everyday look, and thought I'd share it in this quick makeup tutorial. Yes, this video is SUUPPPEERR late. I meant to post it just a few days after I posted my thorough “Everyday Makeup Tutorial” video, giving you the option to watch the long, detailed video, or the quick run-through video. But you know, life happens. So for those wondering how I do a full face of makeup so quickly every day, here's a quick video that summarizes the process:
Watch below or click HERE to watch online:
The products I used:
(worth the investment on these!)
- MAC Paint Pot eye primer in Bare Study – $20
- NS Minerals foundation in Caramel – $25 (plus discount below!)
- NS Minerals blush in Mocha – $23 (plus discount below!)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette – $52
EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT! This offer is for FCF readers only! I had to beg and plead to get you a discount, so please please use it while you can! Use the code FUNCHEAP to get 10% off your entire order. Again, this was a very special discount so take advantage!
- ELF Lip gloss – $1
- ELF baked bronzer – $3
- NYC eyebrow pencil in Taupe – $0.99
- NYC Prospect Park Rose blush – $2.99
- NYC eyeliner in bold brown – $1.99
- Maybelline falsies mascara – $6.90
- Maybelline waterproof mascara – usually around $6
- Maybelline great lash mascara – usually under $5
- Maybelline dream mousse in Nude light 4 – $8.77
I have decide that LOTS more videos will be coming so be sure to subscribe to me on YouTube so you don’t miss anything! Enjoy!
Hope you all have a fabulous week!!