** UPDATE! The name we have chosen is MECCA: Making Every Cent Come Alive. We are SO excited! Be sure to sign up for our newsletter emails so you don't miss any updates on discounted tickets and conference info!**
Guys…I've got CRAZY-AMAZING news for you.
You know my big Frugality Boot Camp I throw every year? The one-day conference that teaches you everything you need to know about budgeting, managing your money, and stretching your dollar? Well…are you sitting down?? This year I'm teaming up with my blogging soul sister Melea from Freebies2Deals! We are combining forces to throw the biggest, best, and FUNNEST (is that a word?) conference you've ever seen! We are starting from scratch. New logo, new color scheme, new venue, new lineup of classes, and…you guessed it…new name.
BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We have wracked our brains for weeks trying to come up with the perfect name for our ultimate frugal living/live your best life/so-fun-it-should-be-illegal conference…and have come up with nothing noteworthy. We decided to turn to our besties and most trusted opinions…YOU!
Aside from big virtual hugs from us, the winning idea gets $50 cash AND 2 free tickets to the conference as a thank you from us! So really, you'd be crazy not to submit at least something!
So pleeeeease help us out! Take 15 seconds and give us your ideas HERE on what we should call the conference. Here's a bit more background to help get the creative wheels turning:
NOTE: Just because it's a frugal living conference doesn't mean the word FRUGAl has to be in it. In fact, get more creative! It could be “The Life Summit” or something that doesn't have anything to do with the word FRUGAL. In fact, we are more partial to creative, savvy-sounding names so put on those thinking caps and keep that in mind! Here's info about the conference:
- The name of the conference needs to be short, like 3-4 words or less. Some conferences have an obvious name, like “Pinners Conference” that highlights favorite people from Pinterest. Others are more subtle like “SNAP” which is a creative conference for bloggers. Either way, it needs to be short, and memorable – if that helps!
- The conference is a full-day conference that will be held here in Utah in January 2015 (don't worry, we will also be offering it online for those who can't make it).
- It's full of keynote speakers, classes, and hands-on workshops about anything and everything regarding stretching your dollar, frugal beauty/fashion, DIY, finance (in real-people language), parenting and relationships, managing your money, and living/having/doing/being more.
- Classes will be taught by Melea and myself, as well as your favorite bloggers and financial experts throughout Utah.
- Side note…we are considering doing a huge family party the night before with dancing, music, food, entertainment, and get-to-know you games. We want your opinion on this – is this something you would be interested in? Leave a comment and let us know, or mention it in the form below!
- The conference is fun, high-energy, bright, inspiring, life-changing, and full of AHA moments that will change lives forever.
Sheesh, see our issue in coming up with the perfect name??
Please submit your ideas HERE or enter it in the form at the bottom of this post by Thursday 5/8 at midnight. Just be sure to hit SUBMIT when you're done.
Can't thank you enough for your help!!
Jordan & Melea