Alright, alright, alright! Lately I've had an influx of requests for an updated makeup routine, and Mama J likes to make her Freebs happy. Thus, as promised, here's an updated makeup routine tutorial for you! Warning: I am NO make up artist, and I'm probably doing everything wrong. But I get asked frequently about my makeup so here's how I do it, for better or for worse. It seems like a lot of steps but I've been doing it this way for so long, I can be fully ready in less than 10 minutes! Many of the products I use are drug store products, so it's an affordable look for anyone.
Don't forget that I post a new video every Thursday over on my YouTube Channel! We have also started going live every Tuesday over on YouTube (along with Facebook and Instagram). Subscribe today, if you haven't already, so you don't miss out on any new videos!
Watch the video on Youtube or click and watch below:
There you go! I am NOT a makeup artist, and my makeup is pretty darn sloppy 90% of the time when I'm going about my business day-to-day. But you get the jist of how I do it, and what I use. As promised, here are my go-to products:
If you're shopping online, please remember to use Ebates and get cash back when you shop!!!
- ELF brow pencil
- Maybelline color tattoo barely branded
- Tartlette In Bloom palette
- Real Techniques silver eyeshadow brush
- Emma cosmetics brush: use the code FUN20 for 20% off
- NYX retractable eyeliner
- Emma cosmetics pore refiner: use the code FUN20 for 20% off!
- Maybelline colossal waterproof mascara
- Maybelline dark circle eraser
- Dream Matte Mousse
- NS Minerals: use the code FUNCHEAP for 10% off!
- Lorac pro contour palette
- Real techniques contour brush in set
- PUR bronze & brighten
- Revlon ultra HD matte lip color: this color is seduction
- Kiss lashes #11: (Here is an updated video on how I do my false eyelashes)
- Duo dark tone lashes glue
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS NOT SHOWN IN THIS VIDEO THAT I LOVE:
(Remember to use Ebates, especially at Sephora and Ulta!!)
- I LOVE this Tarte brush set! The angled contour brush is my favorite. The sparkly handles don't hurt either.
- This MORPHE eyeshadow palette (and any of their palettes, for that matter!) are BOMB. They have them on Amazon but they cost more for some.
- I just bought this Tarte blush palette and LOVE it
- If you can't tell, I love Tarte. And their eyeshadow palettes are LIFE. Especially this Amazonian Clay pro palette. SOOO GOOOD.
Now that the products are out of the way, here are some additional beauty related posts and videos that might be of additional help. (Or, see all my beauty posts HERE):
Thar she blows!
What are you favorite beauty products? Comment below and let me know!