I've made out like a bandit lately when it comes to frugal fashion and beauty! I'm going to try to be better at sharing things like this with you, in case it makes any of you as giddy as me to take advantage of such fun things.
I've been shopping like crazy on Zulily lately. No, they aren't a sponsor of mine – never have been. It's just that they really do have great deals on things sometimes. Just be aware that there are no returns or exchanges which stinks (so I stick to shoes and accessories mostly).
- How fun are the chevron and pleather/studded leggings? They are on sale RIGHT NOW for $8.99. Just search “SHOSHO FASHION“.
- The aviator glasses are a new favorite. They are Steve Madden, and Zulily had them for around $16. Unfortunately they're gone now, but keep your eyes peeled.
- The running shorts are a favorite because of the spandex built in underneath. These were only $6/pair, so I bought them in a few different colors.
- The bag and jacket were each around $25 I think.
As for shoes I've recently bought…For the love of shoes, how cute are these?!
- Games for the kids
- Boots and dance tights for Priya
- The personalized stamp isn't for my kids, but I didn't know where to put it 🙂 They had SO MANY styles to choose from. Just search “2712 Designs”. Not the best deal though, but I had credit and have always wanted one. It's all about balance- if it fits within your budget, go for it…just know that you might be giving up something in exchange.
Now, I understand you might not get as many referral credits as I do due to sheer volume of people who see my blog. However, before blogging I would just email family and friends and I'd get $20 here and there so there's no excuse! Every little bit helps.
As I showed on Instagram, I got eyelash extensions on Saturday!
- Her special right now is $100 for 1 set + 2 fills (great deal)
- Plus get a free fill for every person you refer.
- She also does cuts/colors for $55. And yes, she works in a salon, and yes she does an amazing job (and has been doing eyelashes for 4 years). Check out the family pic we just took tonight. My hair (done Saturday) speaks for itself:
So there you go! Some of the fun deals I've taken advantage of. And again, NO, none of this was sponsored! I just want you guys to see that you can be frugal and fashionable at the same time 😉