this giveaway has ended
I'm giving away TWO of these gorgeous bags (in Gray). They were named the “It Bag” by Teen Vogue. It's so easy to enter and there haven't been very many entries…so your odds are awesome! Click HERE to enter.
Have you noticed yet that I love Deals To Meals??
Using Deals To Meals, I price-matched and deal-shopped some amazing groceries this week (see how I grocery shop HERE).
(Yes, you can shop without D2M, but they make it sooooooo much easier.)
I had lots of people at my house this week (more on that later today) so I needed LOTS. O. FOOD. A few amazing deals I got last week:
Avocados, 5 for $1 (usually around $0.90 each)
Strawberries $0.99 for 1lb (usually around $2.50/lb)
Super lean ground beef $1.99/lb (usually $4.50+/lb!)
Cream cheese $1 for 16oz (Regularly upwords of $2 ea).
I grabbed a bunch of fun flavors of cream cheese like strawberry, chive and onion, and honey nut so my guests could have delicious flavors with their bagels for breakfast.
Those were just a few deals I took advantage of. It was SO EASY for me to save 1/2 on my grocery trip. Here's how:
- I woke up early (I had absolutely NO groceries in my fridge because I had been gone for a week),
- ran to my computer,
- took 4 or 5 minutes scanning through her list of groceries (you can sort them by the best deals to make your searching easier)
- added the groceries I wanted to my shopping list,
- printed it off,
- ran to the little neighborhood Wal Mart down the street,
- did some speed shopping,
- and simply read off the better prices off to the cashier as I checked out.
It was so easy and I saved more than HALF on my total bill! BOOOOOO YAAAAAAA.
Oh yeah, did I mention their membership is only $5/month? She also has full weekly meal plans to help you use up the good deals that you stock up on that week.
I know I sing the praises of D2M all the time and you are all probably sick of it. But I can't help it. I am not in any way involved in their company, I just think it's genius what they do, and it's made my life so much easier!