It's that time of year, there's a crisp in the air and the leaves are starting to change colors. This fall bucket list will help you to make the most of the season with your loved ones!
Hey, Freebs Nation! Did your summer fly by or is it just me? We had so much fun with the summer activities that I was sad to see it end once school started. But now I'm fully enjoying the weather getting cooler and I can't wait to see all of the leaves changing colors!
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
With this wonderful change in season, I thought it would be a great time to come up with a fall bucket list. These fall bucket list ideas are perfect for the whole family, invite some friends to join, grab a babysitter and enjoy some one-on-one time with your spouse – you choose! Keep on reading to get some great ideas to add to your adventures this fall!
Alright! Before we get to all the fall ideas you should start doing right now… you know I had to hook you up with a great Fall Bucket List printable to help you and your family check off some of your favorite activities this fall! I even left a few blank spots to fill in your own ideas.
I've covered everything from food to sports and pumpkin patches! And you better believe I have the classic fall holiday activities on our list.
Check 'em out!
FALL FOOD BUCKET LIST
These tasty treats are at the top of my fall bucket list, and for good reason! Gather your loved ones and make memories while you try out new recipes together. It doesn't hurt that they're all delicious!
- Make s'mores – This s'mores dip is a delicious and easy way if you don't have a fire nearby!
- Host a caramel apple bar using your own homemade caramel sauce.
- Make pumpkin spiced everything!
- Eat candy corn.
- Make a pumpkin pie.
- Roast marshmallows. (Don't forget the roasting sticks!)
- Make apple cider in your Instant Pot.
- Roast pumpkin seeds.
- Make pumpkin pie french toast.
- Roast some nuts.
- Make an apple crisp in your slow cooker.
- Try a new soup from some of my favorite soup recipes!
ACTIVITIES TO DO OUTSIDE
Fall is the perfect weather for pretty much everyone! It's not too cold yet, so it's great weather to get outside and do things together as a family. Find these fun activities to do near you and have a blast!
- Have a bonfire.
- Go on a hayride.
- Find a corn maze to go through.
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Paint a pumpkin.
- Go to a football game.
- Play in leaf pile – This is a bonus for you if the kids help to rake the leaves first!
- Go to an outdoor or drive in movie.
- Play outdoor games using these ideas.
- Pick apples.
- Go horseback riding.
- Take a day trip to a small town you've never been to.
- Go on a walking tour of your city.
- Take fall family pictures.
- Go canoeing or kayaking.
- Plant a fall garden.
- Go to a fall festival.
- Build a scarecrow.
- Go on a hike.
- Camp in your backyard.
- Go on a picnic.
- Attend an outdoor concert.
- Go to a barn dance.
- Find fun things to do near you using these tips.
ACTIVITIES TO DO AT HOME
These fun fall-inspired activities are great additions to the fall bucket list. Bonus points if you're able to do these fun things for cheap!
- Decorate for fall.
- Create a leaf craft.
- Learn to crochet a scarf and then wear it!
- Burn your favorite fall scented candle.
- Make a fall wreath.
FALL HOLIDAY BUCKET LIST
Halloween and Thanksgiving are some of my FAVORITE holidays! So it's a no brainer that these activities made the fall bucket list. Have fun and happy haunting, and eating!
- Go to a haunted house.
- Make or buy Halloween costumes.
- Throw a Halloween party.
- Make fun Halloween crafts.
- Go trick-or-treating.
- Donate food to local food pantry for Thanksgiving.
- Volunteer at soup kitchen for Thanksgiving.
- Have a potluck friendsgiving.
- Make a gratitude list for Thanksgiving.
- Host Thanksgiving at your house – Use these tips and save money!
All of those fall bucket list ideas sound PERFECT and like so much fun, right?! I can't wait to check them off the list with my friends and family.
Don't forget to grab your printable Fall Bucket List!
Let me know which ones are you favorites in the comments! Do you have any others that your family does that we should try?
Happy fall, Freebs!
Loving this Fall bucket list? Check these out, too!