I wear a full face of makeup every single day, without fail. Which is not easy since I have 3 kids under 4 and can hardly eat in a day let alone get a full face of makeup on! Using mostly drugstore products (plus a few extras that you MUST invest in – worth every penny…) I have found the perfect quick, effortless, no-fail makeup routine that is so easy, I can even do it in the car. And remember, I have never gone to beauty school! So if I can do it, you LITERALLY can do it too! Watch the complete, full-explanation video below, or you can see the quick, condensed version.
…and had at it! This first video is a detailed one, showing you every step of what I do. Don't worry, a quick version of the tutorial is coming soon. To watch the video, watch online HERE or click and watch below. Under the video I have links to the products I use. I have an EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT on the mineral makeup so be sure to check it out! In the meantime enjoy the tutorial:
The products I used:
(worth the investment on these!)
- MAC Paint Pot eye primer in Bare Study – $20
- NS Minerals foundation in Caramel – $25 (plus discount below!)
- NS Minerals blush in Mocha – $23 (plus discount below!)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette – $52
EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT! This offer is for FCF readers only! I had to beg and plead to get you a discount, so please please use it while you can! Use the code FUNCHEAP to get 10% off your entire order. Again, this was a very special discount so take advantage!
- ELF Lip gloss – $1
- ELF baked bronzer – $3
- NYC eyebrow pencil in Taupe – $0.99
- NYC Prospect Park Rose blush – $2.99
- NYC eyeliner in bold brown – $1.99
- Maybelline falsies mascara – $6.90
- Maybelline waterproof mascara – usually around $6
- Maybelline great lash mascara – usually under $5
- Maybelline dream mousse in Nude light 4 – $8.77
I have decide that LOTS more videos will be coming so be sure to subscribe to me on YouTube so you don't miss anything! Enjoy!