Are we excited for day 2 of the 5 Days of Mother's Day giveaways?? This next giveaway is one I'm very excited about…a $110 Essential Oils giveaway from Spark Naturals!
*CONFESSION… I haven't quite jumped on the Essential Oil bandwagon yet…but I'm slowly but surely working my way there and am getting super excited about it! When E.O's first got popular I thought it was like voodoo magic and a really good sales scheme that's was ultimately selling everyone a placebo affect. I have since wised up, got myself some oils, did a little reading and lots of asking around, and am learning that E.O's just make sense! Think about it…back in the caveman days, did they have a Walgreens to stroll over to whenever they had a headache and needed a bottle of Tylenol? Or Nyquil when sick, or Pepto when their roasted dinosaur leg wasn't quite agreeing with them? NO! They had to use things in nature to cure what ailed them. Why, then, couldn't we rely on the same “technology” (or lack thereof) today? It really just makes sense if you think about it.
SO! I asked my friends over at Spark Naturals to provide us with an ultimate Essential Oils giveaway! I love Spark (and hand-picked them specifically) because their oils are therapeutic-grade, their products are quality, and their prices are very reasonable especially when compared to other companies that sell even lesser-quality products. So spoil your Mother (or yourself!) this Mother's Day with this fabulous giveaway! (Oh, and don't worry, scroll down for an exclusive discount for everyone to take advantage of whether you win or not, AND lots of ideas on how to use that essential oil 4-pack if you win and are clueless like myself).
Here's what you'll win:
1 Zaq Dew Diffuser ($60 value)
and one 15ml Essential Four Pack ($50 value)
(Which includes Lavender, Lemon, Melaleuca, and Peppermint)
The 15ml Essential Four Pack:
This kit has been designed for the first time essential oil user in mind. We created this kit with the most common oils to help meet the challenges that we face as a result of living in today’s modern society. So if you have always wanted to try essential oils, try our Essential 4 kit that has been packed with four of the most popular oils used today.
Oils included in the kit:
All oils are 15ml bottles
- Lavender: antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antiparasitic, diuretic, decongestant, antidepressant, calming. Great for cuts, burns, eczema, sunburn, insect bites, headaches, anxiety, fatigue.
- Lemon: antibacterial, diuretic, digestive support, antidepressant, stimulant, strengthens immune system function. Great for battling fatigue, digestion, colds and flu, skin care, detoxification.
- Melaleuca (Ti Tree): antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory, decongestant. Great for nail fungus, cold sores, acne, rashes, insect bites, head lice.
- Peppermint: antibacterial, antiseptic, antiparasitic, stimulant, expectorant, digestive support, analgesic. Great for headaches, nausea, digestive complaints, flatulence, muscle pain, oral health, circulation, mental sharpness.
…just use the code FCFSPARK to get 10% off your entire order!
Now, for those who are like me and have no idea what to do with the magical oils…
Recipes and uses for the Essential 4-Pack:
- Natural Spider & Mice Repellant: put 1-2 drops of SN Peppermint EO on a cotton ball and place wherever pests like to be – corners, under beds, etc.
- Diffuse SN Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint EOs together to ease allergy symptoms – each are a natural antihistamine. Add 1-2 drops of each – a little goes a long way!
- Apply a drop of SN Melaleuca EO to zits to zap them – it is naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral. It's also a lot cheaper than retail spot treatments.
- Use SN Lemon EO to get off nasty gummy residue from price tags or stickers.
- Burns: SN Lavender EO is fantastic to help heal burns – from the sun or otherwise. Apply directly to the burn.
- Deodorizer: Mix baking soda and a few drops of SN Lavender EO and sprinkle onto the carpet. Leave 5-10 minutes and vacuum up for a fresh-smelling room! This also works great for spring cleaning mattresses.
- Cold Sores: Apply Melaleuca directly to the cold sore – it is naturally a potent anti-viral.
- Diffuse Lavender oil at bedtime to help you relax and sleep well – you can also add it to a carrier oil (like sweet almond, grapeseed, or even olive oil) and massage it into the bottom of the feet. (EOs are often applied to the bottom of the feet because they have large pores and tend to absorb them easily. )
- Feeling nauseated? Diffuse SN Peppermint EO and inhale deeply. **Consult your care provider if you are pregnant as Peppermint can stimulate labor contractions.**
- Green Window Cleaner (DIY Citrus Windex): Mix 4 T Vinegar with 12 drops SN Lemon EO in a 32 oz spray bottle. Fill the rest with water, shake well, and wipe with crumpled newspapers for a streak-free and lint-free nontoxic clean.
- Stretch your mascara: Add a drop of Lavender oil (and a few drops of saline solution [for eyes] if you like) to your mascara to prolong its use. It is antibacterial, smells great, and will promote thicker lashes, to boot!
Seriously amazing, right?? And don't forget,
…use the code FCFSPARK to get 10% off your entire order!
So hurry and enter while you can! Simply use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter, its as easy as one-click so you might as well. And while you're at it, be sure to enter our other giveaways too! If you do the work for one, you've done the work for all of them so might as well, right?? Good luck!
May the odds ever be in your favor.