Whether you have a kid going off to college next year, a current student in the family, or you're the student; this post is for you! Don't leave money on the table. These easy month-by-month college scholarships to apply for will help you save some hard-earned cash!
Between the college textbooks, the room and board, and the tuition, getting a degree isn't cheap! Luckily there are literally thousands upon thousands of scholarships available for students willing to make an effort to apply. And the ones we're about to share are some of the easiest around.
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Even if your grades aren't the best, you've got a shot to win one of these 20+ easy scholarships to apply for. Keep on reading for deadlines, application details, and more. Spoiler alert: some of these take less than 30-seconds to apply for. You'd be crazy not to try, right?!
EASY SCHOLARSHIPS WITH A ROLLING DEADLINE
Did you just find out that you missed the deadline for the scholarship you really wanted to apply for? Dang it! Try one of these instead. With multiple entry deadlines each year, you're sure to find an option that works:
- Nitro Scholarship – Each month, Nitro awards one $2,000 scholarship, and entry is super easy! There's no required GPA and no essay to complete. Winning is purely based on the luck of the draw, so go find a four-leaf clover. Apply to win a Nitro scholarship here!
- “Be Bold” No-Essay Scholarship – If you win this scholarship, you'll rack up $2500 for college! As you may have guessed, there's no essay required. Entries are accepted on a rolling basis, with the winner announced in November. The farther in advance you apply, the better your odds. Apply for Be Bold Scholarship here!
- Courage to Grow Scholarship – This scholarship selects one lucky student each month to receive $500 towards college expenses. You need a 2.5 GPA to apply, and you must submit a short (under 250 words) essay to win. That's like $2 per word, which isn't too shabby! Submit your Courage Grow Scholarship application today.
- Scholarship Points – This company holds multiple drawings per year, and you can score scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $10,000 each. There's no essay or GPA required, so go ahead and submit your application on the Scholarship Points website!
- Cappex Easy Money Scholarship – This one is the epitome of easy scholarships to apply for. Just fill in your name and contact info, and you're done. There are no GPA requirements, and you don't need to write an essay, so what do you have to lose? Apply for the Cappex $1,000 scholarship!
We're off to a great start, huh? Well, if you're excited about these, keep reading. We have so many more scholarships to share!
Pro Tip: Did you know that's students qualify for TONS of freebies just by showing a student ID? Check out our list of ultimate student deals and start saving!
FEBRUARY DEADLINE: APPLY FOR THE VEGETARIAN RESOURCE SCHOLARSHIP FOR A CHANCE AT $10,000
Each year, The Vegetarian Resource group hands out $20,000 in scholarships. If you're graduating from high school in 2022, take notes! The deadline to apply for this scholarship is February 22nd, 2022. Here's what you need to know:
- Monetary Value – In 2022, three scholarships will be awarded–two for $5,000 and one for $10,000.
- Requirements – You do have to submit an essay and share your high school transcripts, but this weeds out some of the competition, and you've got plenty of time to apply, so get to work! $5-$10K isn't too shabby!
- How to Apply – Download your scholarship application from vrg.org.
Not passionate about a vegetarian lifestyle? That's okay! Spread the word if you know a friend who is. And keep reading because so many more scholarships to share!
EASY SCHOLARSHIPS TO APPLY FOR WITH A MARCH DEADLINE
One of these scholarships requires a short video, another needs a short essay to apply, but they're all relatively easy to submit, and there's a lot of money at stake! Consider applying for one of these scholarships:
- Tallo – If $10,000 sounds good to you, go ahead and apply for the Tallo scholarship! The 2021 deadline was March 27, so stay tuned for details in 2022. Peep details about Tallo and learn about their scholarship in the meantime! They do require a 1-2 minute video, but you don't have to write an essay.
- The Gallery Collection Scholarship – Okay, this one just sounds like too much fun! Is there a little work involved? Yes. But how cool is it to write a greeting card?! The winning card scores a $10,000 scholarship. While the 2021 deadline was March 15, keep an eye on The Gallery Collection website for 2022 entry details.
- Apartment Guide Scholarship – If you write a 500-word essay, you'll be entered to win a $2,500 scholarship from ApartmentGuide.com. It's a little bit of work for a whole lot of cash, so we think you should go for it! The deadline is typically March 23, and you can apply for the Apartment Guide scholarship online.
We wish we could apply for that greeting card scholarship! We're tempted to head back to school just so we can get in on that fun. (#Kidding)
IT'S EASY TO APPLY FOR THESE SCHOLARSHIPS WITH AN APRIL DEADLINE
Do you like getting paid to hustle? If so, you're gonna love the Debt.com scholarship program! We have two more to share, too. Check out these April deadline scholarships:
- Debt.com Scholarship for Aggressive Scholarship Applicants – Every scholarship you apply for scores you an entry in this scholarship contest, so go ahead and apply for everything we've shared here! You can win $500 to offset your college expenses. Get the rules from Debt.com!
- College Jumpstart Scholarship – Write a 250-word essay, and you could win $1,000 from the College Jumpstart Scholarship. The deadline is April 15, so go ahead and get started!
- Digital Responsibility Scholarship – Technically, there are three scholarships to win! The next deadline is April 30th, so if you're up for writing 500 words about e-waste, you could win $1,000. Next up, they're looking for winning essays on digital privacy and texting and driving. Mark your calendar for June 30 and September so you can apply for all three! Get all the details about the Digital Responsibility scholarships here.
Need a little more time to get all your applications done? Next up, we've found two scholarships that are easy to apply for and due in May!
SUBMIT THESE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS BY MAY
April showers bring May flowers and two more opportunities for you to win money for college! Check out these easy scholarships to apply for in May:
- Countdown to College Scholarship – There's no essay or GPA required to win the Countdown to College Scholarship, so what do you have to lose by trying? Make sure to submit your application by May 5 so you have a chance at $1,000.
- Ivey Engineering Scholarship – The deadline to apply for this scholarship is May 1, 2021. If they receive fewer than 20 entries, they'll extend the deadline, which tells us you probably have a pretty good shot of winning this one! There's no GPA required, but you do need to submit an 800-word essay. Fire up your laptop and start your application for the Ivey Engineering Scholarship today! There's $1,000 on the line.
Good luck! Up for a few more applications? Let's talk about the easy scholarships to apply for in June!
SCHOLARSHIPS WITH A JUNE DEADLINE
Okay, you have no excuses not to apply for these! Take a few minutes of your summer break to apply for a scholarship or two, and you could score some cash for college:
- Because College is Expensive Scholarship – How's that for a name?! Just fill out a super quick application (it takes about one minute), and you'll be entered to win $500! The deadline for the Because College is Expensive Scholarship is June 30.
- Delete Cyberbullying – Answer one of these questions in 500 words or less, and you'll be entered to win $1,000! Option 1: “Why is it important to work to delete cyberbullying?” Option 2: “How has cyberbullying personally affected you?” There's no GPA required, so that's it! The deadline to apply for the Delete Cyberbullying Scholarship is June 30th.
- U.S. Bank Spring Student Scholarship – Interested in winning $1,000 to use towards college expenses? Fill out a quick form, then watch a few on-demand lessons about managing your finances (we approve!), and you'll be entered to win a scholarship from U.S. Bank.
That's $2,500 on the table for just an hour or two of effort! #WorthIt
EASY SCHOLARSHIPS TO APPLY FOR IN JULY
Before you fire up the grill or head to the beach, take a few minutes to apply for these scholarships:
- New City Moving Scholarship – You don't have to submit any essays or transcripts for this one! The winner of this $1000 The New City Moving Scholarship will be required to provide proof of acceptance to a college or university. The application is quick and easy, and the deadline to apply is July 15.
- Wine Country Gift Baskets Spirit of Giving Scholarship – Three lucky winners will receive $1,000 each from this scholarship contest! The competition is open to high school seniors or students currently enrolled in college. Just submit a 500-700 word essay for your chance to win the Spirit of Giving Scholarship!
We're rooting for you! Want to increase your odds of winning? Then keep reading because we have a few more scholarships to share!
APPLY BY AUGUST 15TH FOR A CHANCE TO WIN $1,500 FROM MARVEL OPTICS
Calling all budding social media influencers! This one sounds like a ton of fun. Here's the deal: you have to record a short video and post it on social media to be in the running for this $1500 Marvel Optics Scholarship. If writing's more your style, you have the option to submit a 300-word essay instead.
You don't need a minimum GPA to apply, and the rules are pretty simple. Just share what this Hellen Keller quote means to you: “The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.”
If you share your entry on social media, you can increase your odds of winning! Likes, comments, and more are factored into the judging process, so you know what to do! Head to the Marvel Optics Scholarship page for all the deets.
SUBMIT THIS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION BY SEPTEMBER 30TH FOR A CHANCE AT $1,000
How's $1,000 sound to you? That's a lot of books, right?! The Niche Pay it Forward Scholarship doesn't require an essay or a GPA. If you're a high school senior or currently enrolled college student as of April 1st, you're eligible to apply! The deadline is September 30th, and the winner will be announced by October 15th.
Why the “Pay it Forward” name? Well, to enter this scholarship contest, you have to answer a few quick questions about your college decision. Niche compiles the data and uses it to help future high school students decide where to apply and where to attend. So, not only are you putting yourself in the running for $1,000 bucks, but you're also doing a good deed. #WinWin
DO YOU KNOW OF OTHER EASY SCHOLARSHIPS TO APPLY FOR?
And there you have it! These 23 scholarships are just waiting for your applications. While it's easy and fun to apply all of these, this post might make the competition more fierce. Still, why not give it a try? There's over $54,000 worth of money up for grabs in this post alone!
Do you know of another scholarship that's easy to apply for? Drop your knowledge below and pay it forward!
If you're looking for more ways to save up for college, then you should check out Budget Bootcamp! It's a fun online program that will teach you how to whip your wallet into shape.
Looking for more deals and freebies?
- Download these fast food apps to score tons of freebies from your favorite restaurants!
- Share this post with your grandparents and score major brownie points! Here are 50+ steals and deals for seniors.
- Have a birthday coming up? Don't miss out on these 100+ birthday freebies. Treat yourself!
We're crossing our fingers for you! Good luck!