If you've been a Freeb for a while, you know that every year we do family-themed halloween costumes. I just realized that I failed to blog about our costumes from the last few years! Better late than never, eh? First up, our DIY Frozen Costumes. These were SO EASY because they were no-sew, and took little (to no!) effort (three cheers!!). Let me show you how we did it!
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
DIY Frozen Costumes (for the whole family)!
SVEN & KRISTOFF
Hutch and #PoorChubbyOllie were the handsome duo of Kristoff and Sven!
- Brown beanie (thrift store)
- Brown sweats and brown sweatshirt (from home)
- Women's fur jacket, sleeves removed (thrift store)
- Red belt (thrift store)
- “Ice pick” (he reeeeeeeally wanted a weapon of some kind…*enter eye roll*…) from Zurchers.
- Brown cowboy boots (from home)
- Guitar (from home)
- Reindeer antlers (similar to THESE)
- I would have done a jingle bell collar but he was too chubby! (Poor, poor chubby Ollie…) Hey, he's got a thyroid issue, ok?? …he'em…
Priya played the part of Elsa (naturally)
- Dress: Gift from my mom, you can find them anywhere online and in stores, even at Costco!
- White hair spray paint, and glitter was a must!
She wanted as much glitter and makeup as possible, so we did her up reeeeeal nice (said like cousin Eddy. Name that reference!).
Beck was the perfect little Olaf!
- Outfit – white thermals from Walmart, like THESE)
- Three felt circles glued on with hot glue,
- And an Olaf hat from Walmart as well (same as THIS ONE)
My Anna getup was completely pieced together with clothing I found second-hand at Savers, and some red cowboy boots of my own. I added a white streak (using the spray we already had for Priya), braided in pigtails, and I was set!
For Hans, Bubba borrowed a Prince Charming costume from his brother (same as this one) -not an exact match, but close enough (especially because it was FREE!). We sprayed his hair red, parted it down the middle, and the prince was ready to take the crew trick-or-treating!
Pretty cute, huh?
Here are our other costumes from years past:
Can you guess what we are going to be this year?? Here's a hint…
Hint…it's gunna be GOOOOOOD! hehehe…