Paying full price is the BEST! Said no one ever. If you like saving money, you'll love these deal sites!
Do you get about a million and one emails per day too? Our inbox runneth over, so we FEEL you. Let's cut through the clutter together, eh?
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Daily Deal sites are a great way to get discounts on food, activities, tickets, clothes, kid/baby items, getaways, spa services, hair cuts, dog boarding, and everything in between! But there are SO many daily deal sites out there now that it's hard to keep track. So, we've got you covered! Keep on reading for our picks for the best deal sites to shop for amazing deals.
BEST DEAL SITES FOR LOCAL ACTIVITIES
Looking for some fun and CHEAP things to do near you?! Try these daily deal sites:
- Groupon – Not only does Groupon offer incredible deals for local businesses, but they offer discounts on things like Costco Memberships and hotel stays! The deals change every day, so sign up for their emails or download the app. We've gotten some killer deals on haircuts, massages, and even museum tickets.
- Living Social – Similar to Groupon, Living Social offers new deals all the time. You can often snag gift cards to local restaurants for as much as 50% off, but they also offer discounts for national chains. For example, we recently saw a deal for 40% off oil changes at Jiffy Lube!
- Yelp – These deals are little more stealth but still pretty dang good! You have to keep your eye out for them, but as you're searching the site, look out for a green tag. You can periodically find special sales at all kinds of local businesses, from nail salons to gyms and restaurants. So, before you book your next appointment, take a quick peek on Yelp to see if you can find a local sale.
Need some new boots? A new sweater? Check these daily deal sites for the best fashion finds:
- Cents of Style – You guys know we love Cents of Style, but did you know they offer daily deals? They sure do! Follow them on social media so you can keep with the sales they run on their already affordable fashion finds. Oh, and they offer free shipping on purchases over $35!
- Dress Up – Stock up on dresses, shirts, skirts, and more and cash in on 50% off one-day-only deals!
- Jane – We love Jane! This site has adorable women's clothes and accessories, and they offer more than 400 deals each day, including items for 65% off!
- Proozy – With clothes for all ages and brands you love, Proozy offers everything you need to dress the whole family for up to 75% off.
- Zulily – The deals change every single day on Zulily! You can score high-end, name-brand clothes and shoes for up 90% off. One thing to note: you may have to wait a few weeks for shipping, but with the prices, it's worth it! They even sell designer handbags, sunglasses, and perfumes from time to time. It's a goldmine for frugal fashionistas!
Looking for more ways to save big bucks on clothes? Don't sleep on online thrift shopping!
THE BEST DEAL SITES FOR HOME GOODS & FURNITURE
Looking for new curtains, throw pillows, or a whole new set of dining room furniture? Products for the home are so dang expensive. If you don't want to have to save for months to afford one throw pillow (not even kidding), then these are the deal sites to try:
- Best Choice Products – While they sell toys and electronics, too, Best Choice Products offers deep discounts on indoor and outdoor furniture, along with items for pets.
- One Kings Lane –While this isn't a daily deals site, per se, their weekly deals are a can't miss. Each week they announce a new special sale. Some of the past deals include 40% off all outdoor furniture and 15% off ceiling fans. Sign up for their emails to stay in the know! They offer tons of warehouse deals, too.
- Overstock – While Overstock sells clothing and shoes, too, some of their best bargains are on furniture and home decor. We've seen some crazy good prices on sofas, lamps, and mirrors! Be sure to sign up for their coupons so you can save even more.
- Wayfair – Sorry if the jingle is in your head now, but they really do have everything you need! Including patio furniture, window coverings, and even Christmas decorations. They run 70% and 80% off sales ALL the time, so download the app and turn on the push notifications. The best deals sell out fast! P.S. Don't sleep on their open-box specials!
The next time you're in the market for a new bed, artwork, or couch, check these sites first!
KID & BABY
Need new baby clothes, toys, or furniture? Don't spend full price! Check these deal sites first:
- Sidekick Deals – This site compiles deals on all things baby–including formula and diapers (aka big budget drains)! They price compare and show you where to go for your favorite or most-used products.
- The Very Best Baby Stuff – This website does all the research for you! They scour the web for online and in-store sales at all your favorite stores, so you never have to miss a deal on baby or kid items again.
- Thrifty Littles – This site is so dang cute and they have everything you could need for babies and young kids! They even offer deals on high-end crib mattresses sometimes. The deals change daily, so you never know what might find.
Not done shopping yet? These deal sites are a mixed bag, but that makes them even more fun:
- Amazon Warehouse – If you haven't been checking the Amazon warehouse deals, you are missing out! From open box items to gently used to brand spanking new, they have SO much random goodness at such amazing prices.
- Brad's Deals – Looking for sales on grilling tools and smartwatches all at once? Brad's Deals is your hub for randomness! In 2019, they saved customers over $222 million! Yep. Million. You have to sign for an account to access their deals, but it's free!
- Daily Steals – You can find just about everything on Daily Steals, and they offer free shipping and hassle-free returns, which is rare for a deal site!
- HSN – You can shop on T.V. or from your phone or laptop! They offer a new unique item every day, and you can make payments if you need to.
- QVC – We're obsessed with QVC because they offer SO many daily deals, and they're all fantastic. They offer zero-interest payments, too, so if you're on a budget but can't pass up a sale, you've got options.
Heads up: QVC and HSN both offer some AMAZING finds for Christmas, so if you've got shopping left to do, don't sleep on their deals.
BONUS TIP: JOIN OUR FUN CHEAP OR FREE DEALS GROUP
If you loved reading about all these steals and deals, then you need to join our exclusive Facebook Group! We're always researching the best sales and we share what we find every day in our Fun Cheap or Free Deals group. It's free, so you've got nothing to lose (except all the money we'll help you save)! We can't wait to see you there. 🙂
Phew! That was a lot to cover, eh?
Are there any that we missed? Let us know! Spill the deets in the comments.
Want to keep on bargain hunting? Check out these posts!
- Here are our picks for the home essentials that are worth the investment, plus how to find them for cheaper.
- Follow these yard sale tips to become a yard sale ninja!
- Save a ton with these jewelry shopping tips!