As many of you know, I started a side company called Bomb Shelter Baby, where I sell my nursing cover invention; the “Bomb Shelter”. It's a 360 degree, patent-pending nursing cover with sleeves, that allows you to nurse anytime, anywhere, on the go, in complete confidence and privacy. (Do I sound like an infomercial yet?)
It's been a dream of mine to bring this nursing cover to market, and it's finally happened! Sentimental tear. We've got an exciting year ahead of us with a complete product redesign, in-person events, and additional product ideas in the works…but I just can't do it all on my own any more! The good news?
I am looking to hire a creative director and need YOUR help in finding one!
The job is part-time, has flexible hours, is a work-at-home opportunity, and is a great way to earn money doing something fun and creative. (Better than Costco cake, am I right?)
In a nutshell the job would be taking Bomb Shelter Baby and making it YOUR baby! The position is includes taking over social media and marketing, collaborations with other bloggers and brands, even overseeing design, manufacturing, and orders.
My perfect applicant would be an outgoing, tech-savvy social media rockstar who understands fashion and has a great eye for design and pretty things. But they would also be super organized and self-motivated, and able to take a project and run with it without my needing to micromanage. Oh, and they would be super fun to work with 🙂
Not to much to ask, right??
If you know anyone who fits this criteria PLEASE have them email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the conversation started!
Here are more details about the job for those who are interested, OR you can access this job description online here: (Ps it looks more intense on paper than it is in real life, I promise!)
- At least 1 year of college education
- Must be well-versed in all social media platforms including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Periscope, YouTube, and SnapChat.
- Marketing experience and/or ability to come up with innovative, creative ideas for sales and growing the company.
- Must be creative, have an eye for design, and a passion for innovation.
- Experience with graphic design a major plus.
- Sales experience and/or willingness to sell a product in person and online.
- Personality traits: Organized, proactive, self-motivated, assertive, good communicator, fast worker, honest, friendly, good time-management, outgoing; willing to approach strangers, brands, and bloggers, good work ethic, great energy and fun to work with!
- Local (in Utah) a major plus.
Job Duties (may include, but are not limited to, any/all of the following):
- Graphic design – web, logos, print
- Sales – in-person, web, and phone
- Inventory tracking, overseeing shipping and manufacturing
- Managing and training employees (potential for future)
- Giving input on design, fabric, prints, future products, etc.
- Customer service – returns, questions, issues
- Running errands
- Planning and running events including: setting up, planning, organizing, decorating table at events, finding volunteers or additional salespeople/employees, finding in-person events and festivals to attend, etc.
- Marketing: presenting and assisting with a monthly marketing plan, setting deadlines, and implementing the marketing plan.
- Collaborating with other brands, bloggers, and businesses
- Bringing a fun, energetic, and innovative energy to the company!
- Doesn't have to be a pro in all these things, just a willingness to learn and an enthusiastic, organized personality and creative eye.
Compensation and hours:
- SCHEDULE: This job is self-motivating, work-from-home, part-time, and has flexible hours. I am looking for someone who can take a list of duties and completely take charge of them; work during the hours that make the most sense, and set and hit deadlines. Most days the hours will be self-determined, however, there may be duties/days that require specific times of day/amount of hours (such as social media, events, etc.). Once that list of duties is completed, it’s up to this person to fill their time doing other productive things. My goal is to not have to micromanage! Some in-person events and meetings throughout the year are required if local.
- HOURS: 2-3 hours per day on average, some days less, some days more depending on what’s going on. But typically no less than 2-3 hours per day. Schedule will be nailed down and discussed upon hiring.
- PAY: To be discussed upon application qualification
If interested in applying for this position please send an email to email@example.com and we will get the conversation started.
Thanks for your help, Freebs!