Baby brain is real! Stop worrying about remembering all of the things that they need, like when they were last fed and changed. This bound daily baby log tablet is the perfect way to keep up with everything and it makes a great gift for the new moms in your life, too!
The post-baby fog is no joke! What side did they last nurse on? What have their diapers been like? When did they nap? All are important things to keep up with, you KNOW your baby's doctor is going to ask for these details! With so many things to remember, it can be so. dang. hard. to keep everything straight. Especially when you're running low on sleep and are so hungry, you could eat a hippo.
*Note: When you click the links in this post, we may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
This daily baby log is the perfect way for Mom, Dad and even Grandma to know what's going on with baby. No more worrying about not being able to remember all of the important things. Just write them down on this oh-so-helpful bound tablet!
WHY YOU SHOULD USE A BABY LOG
When you have a newborn, the last thing you want to worry about is trying to remember all of the specifics. How long did they last nurse and which side was it on? Or if they're on the bottle, how much did they eat and when? What have their diapers and mood been like? These are all important things that you need to track in the beginning so that you can report them to your doctor if your sweet baby is acting off.
It's all a little stressful to keep up with, especially in the beginning when you're still tired from the birth and are up every few hours feeding baby. How is a mom to keep up with it all?! Enter the daily baby log. No more worrying about trying to remember!
HOW TO USE THE BOUND TABLET
You could track all things baby in your phone, but then anyone else who is feeding, changing, or taking care of baby won't know what's going on. This super cute daily baby log is a much better way to keep up with everything! There are 50 pages to each bound tablet, so it's easy to keep them all together where you can look back on the past days to see how baby has been doing.
Here is everything that you will be able to track on the baby log printable:
- Feedings – Keep up with both breast and bottle feedings and what all those entail.
- Diapers – Easily remember what time you changed them, along with if they were wet, poopy, or other.
- Sleep – It seems like baby is always sleeping, but this will help you to remember what time they fell asleep and woke up, along with which side of the head they laid on.
- Mood – Have they been happy, fussy, sleepy, or anything else?
- Needs – Are you running low on anything, such as diapers, wipes or formula?
- Meds – If they're on any meds, this will help you to keep track of when they last got them and how much.
- Extra Notes – Did they get a bath today, do tummy time, or anything else that you need to remember?
See? We told you that this daily baby log had all of the things that you'd need to remember! Grab some to use or gift them at the next baby shower that you go to. They're so valuable; you won't be sorry that you bought them!
Is there anything else that you would track on the baby log? Let us know in the comments!
Looking for more great ideas?
- We've got some great tips on getting your baby to sleep through the night without crying it out!
- Come see if your baby must-haves or twin must-haves made our lists!
- Need help with your morning routine? It is possible to get things done when you have kids running around and getting ready for school!
A suitable learning method to develop children’s thinking