As you can imagine, I get LOTS of emails in a week with bazillions of incredible questions! While I do my best to get to each of them, it’s getting harder and harder due to sheer numbers. Plus, I’m noticing lots of the same questions coming in each week. I finally figured out, “Hey! If I answer the questions publicly, I bet it will answer MANY peoples’ questions at once!”
Yes folks, a little slow over here.
Here’s how to get your questions answered:
- Join me LIVE Thursday July 17th at 8:30pm MST (7:30PST, 9:30CST, 10:30EST) via Youtube.
- Yes, I will be in my house. So yes, you will probably hear dogs and kids in the background. No, I might not be wearing makeup…or a bra…
- The live chat is powered through Youtube and Google+. So you can join/watch on any device that you can watch YouTube on…even your phone!
- I won’t be able to see or hear anyone; it’s as if you’re watching me on TV (weird for me, awesome for you…).
- I will spend anywhere from 30-60 minutes answering as many questions as possible! Since no one can see or hear you, feel free to be doing your dishes, folding your laundry, working out, or doing whatever you’d like during the Q&A.
- If you submit a question LIVE during the Q&A session, your question is guaranteed to be answered. If I run out of time during the Live Q&A, I will answer it on my blog within the week.
- Your questions can be about absolutely ANYTHING. Feel free to ask about…
- Frugality, tips, tricks
- Advice for YOUR financial situation
- “How do you…” “How should I…” “What do you do when…”
- My personal life
- My day-to-day routine
- My family
- Heck, what size shoe I wear! (11, by the way)
- You can leave tips for me to share to other readers.
- Or simply to tell of a frugal success story. I loooove those!
- Just no questions about astronomy. Or science. I promise I will NOT have the answer.
- To join in live, keep your eye on my Facebook page. At 8:30pm sharp I’ll post the link to the session. You simply click on the link, and start watching! So easy.
- If you miss the live session, have no fear. It will automatically record to YouTube and I will post the link to the video the following day, so you can go back and watch the video at your convenience!
- Can’t make the live Q&A but have questions? No worries…submit your questions ahead of time! I will only get to pre-submitted questions once the live questions have been answered. But in the past I’ve been able to get to quite a few pre-submitted questions so have no fear Just email your questions in advance to Alisha@FunCheapOrFree.com. You can also drop your questions in our Q&A BOX:
CHECK OUT PREVIOUS Q&A’s:
(See the list of the questions HERE so you can scroll through to the ones you want.)
See the list of questions asked/answered HERE (so you can scroll through to the ones you want)
See the list of questions asked HERE
Here are other helpful questions and answers from readers:
- How to budget for a new baby Q&A: When did you increase your grocery budget to include your new baby? And more! Click HERE
- When’s your next Boot Camp? How do we budget when both my hubby and I shop/cook? Does Walmart no longer match store brands? And more! Click HERE
- “Do you have advice on Investing vs saving? None of this makes sense, I need help!” Investing broken down to it’s simplest form. Click HERE
- How do you balance being frugal vs being a cheapskate? How do you deal with cheapskates? How can you pinch your pennies, and still have fun going out with friends? Click HERE
- How do you budget for Holiday expenses? Christmas gifts? Holiday travel? Click HERE
- Where do you get all your cute clothes? How are you able to have so many clothes and not spend a lot? How much do you spend on clothes? Click HERE
- Where did you get your skirt? (A dissecting of my entire outfit.) Click HERE
- How do you work shopping at Costco into your grocery budget? How can I “stock up” on items and buy bulk while sticking to my budget? Click HERE
- What does your “other” budget include? Where does money for gas, utilities, medical bills, etc. come from? Click HERE
- Questions about couponing. What coupon sites are best? Is couponing worth it? How would you save money grocery shopping other than coupons? Plus, coupon shopping 101. Click HERE
- Do you wash & reuse ziplock baggies? Is it worth the savings? What is the best way to do it? Click HERE