Here’s how the Live Q&A’s work (and why you should join in on the fun):
- My next live Q&A is scheduled for: Thursday August 14th at 8:30pm MST (7:30PST, 9:30CST, 10:30EST) via Youtube.
- Yes, I will be in my house. So yes, you will probably hear dogs and kids in the background. No, I might not be wearing makeup…or a bra…
- The live chat is powered through Youtube and Google+. So you can join/watch on any device that you can watch YouTube on…even your phone!
- I won’t be able to see or hear anyone; it’s as if you’re watching me on TV (weird for me, awesome for you…).
- I will spend around 30 minutes answering as many questions as possible! (Yes, I used to do an hour in the past, but really…who sits down and watches an hour-long video?? So we’ll try shorter and see how it goes – be sure to give me your feedback!)
- Since no one can see or hear you, feel free to be multi-tasking; doing your dishes, folding your laundry, working out, or doing whatever you’d like during the Q&A. Just plug a headset into your phone or computer so you can hear me ramble and away you go!
- To join in live, keep your eye on my Facebook page. At 8:30pm sharp I’ll post the link to the session. You simply click on the link, and start watching! So easy.
- To submit a question LIVE during the Q&A session you simply leave a question in the comments of the Facebook post that has the link to the Q&A. During the session your question is guaranteed to be answered. If I run out of time during the Live Q&A, I will answer it on my blog within the week.
- Your questions can be about absolutely ANYTHING. Feel free to ask about…
- Frugality, tips, tricks
- Advice for YOUR financial situation
- “How do you…” “How should I…” “What do you do when…”
- My personal life
- My day-to-day routine
- My family
- Heck, what size shoe I wear! (11, by the way)
- You can leave tips for me to share to other readers.
- Or simply to tell of a frugal success story. I loooove those!
- Just no questions about astronomy. Or science. I promise I will NOT have the answer.
- If you miss the live session, have no fear. It will automatically record to YouTube and I will post the link to the video the following day, so you can go back and watch the video at your convenience.
- Can’t make the live Q&A but have questions? No worries…submit your questions ahead of time! I will only get to pre-submitted questions once the live questions have been answered. But in the past I’ve been able to get to quite a few pre-submitted questions so have no fear Just email your questions in advance to Alisha@FunCheapOrFree.com. You can also drop your questions in our Q&A BOX.
It’s really a ton of fun, so I hope you join me!
CHECK OUT PREVIOUS Q&A’s:
Most recent Q&A:
(See the list of the questions HERE so you can scroll through to the ones you want.)
- How to budget for a new baby Q&A: When did you increase your grocery budget to include your new baby? And more! Click HERE
- When’s your next Boot Camp? How do we budget when both my hubby and I shop/cook? Does Walmart no longer match store brands? And more! Click HERE
- “Do you have advice on Investing vs saving? None of this makes sense, I need help!” Investing broken down to it’s simplest form. Click HERE
- How do you balance being frugal vs being a cheapskate? How do you deal with cheapskates? How can you pinch your pennies, and still have fun going out with friends? Click HERE
- How do you budget for Holiday expenses? Christmas gifts? Holiday travel? Click HERE
- Where do you get all your cute clothes? How are you able to have so many clothes and not spend a lot? How much do you spend on clothes? Click HERE
- Where did you get your skirt? (A dissecting of my entire outfit.) Click HERE
- How do you work shopping at Costco into your grocery budget? How can I “stock up” on items and buy bulk while sticking to my budget? Click HERE
- What does your “other” budget include? Where does money for gas, utilities, medical bills, etc. come from? Click HERE
- Questions about couponing. What coupon sites are best? Is couponing worth it? How would you save money grocery shopping other than coupons? Plus, coupon shopping 101. Click HERE
- Do you wash & reuse ziplock baggies? Is it worth the savings? What is the best way to do it? Click HERE