I just got back from Costco, one of mine and my son's favorite places on earth. Better than Disneyland.
Remember how much it can save you to buy bulk? Really take advantage when you can! (P.S…my friend just told me that Target now has a bulk foods section and you can get two big boxes of cereal for $3 something! Great deal!)
Here are a few great deals I snagged while at Costco today:
- My son and I shared one of their foot-long (uber delicious) hotdogs + drink (with free refills!) for only $1.50. Cheapest lunch on the planet, I'm pretty sure.
- We took advantage of all the free samples, of course. Today they had spaghetti. My son was in H-E-A-V-E-N.
- We hit up the dairy section to get whole milk for my son. Why Costco? Because you get a box of 2 gallons for $3.96. NOT BAD.
- We grabbed a pepperoni take-n-bake Costco pizza. My family LOVES Costco pizza (because you have have as many toppings as you want and it's STILL only $9.99…plus they are huge…) and the take-n-bake ones are great too. This month they are $3 off so it's only $6.99 for a pepperoni! (No coupon needed.) I bought one to cook and one to stick in my freezer for a quick meal in the future.
- This last deal is THE BIG KAHUNA. By the meat section they were sampling deli turkey. I took a sample and told the lady, “Oh I love this stuff, I just bought a pack on Friday”. Then I looked at the sign and the price said $2.
Two dollars?? I just paid $7.99 for it on Friday! It's a two-pack so I said,
“So it's $2 for just one?”
She said the most beautiful words…