As a frugal living expert, blogger, mother of 4 kids under 5, devout Latter Day Saint Christian, and entrepreneur, Jordan absolutely LOVES public speaking. She has extensive public speaking and media experience that dating back to her youth where she won multiple public speaking awards, was on various TV shows, and was introduced to public speaking in Church at the age of 4. She has presented for/at conferences, classes, church groups and Relief Societies, webinars, and even does one-on-one consulting. Some of her popular speaking topics include (but are not limited to)…:
Budgeting, money management, everyday finance, and frugal living including:
- The simplest budgeting technique…ever.
- Finance 101 – Budgeting, spending, and managing your money in ways that actually make sense (and work!)
- How to save 1/2 on your groceries without clipping coupons.
- S.P.R.K.L: The 5 simple steps to getting Financially Fit…for good!
- The F.A.C.T's of frugal living (how to save money on anything and everything)
- Teaching your kids to be financially fit
Religious, inspirational, and motivational including:
- ROAR: The secret to finding true confidence that lasts.
- “Do Something More” – my inspiring experience of working in Leprosy colonies in India.
- Getting “The Glow” – the secrets to living a life of no regrets
Organization, motherhood, parenting, marriage, frugal beauty and fashion, and lifestyle including:
- Keep your home clean with 1 chore per day
- What I wish someone would have told me about motherhood (BEFORE becoming a mother)
- How we had 4 kids in 5 years…and actually enjoyed life
- How to talk about finances and not kill each other
Small business, blogging, and marketing including:
- How to blog professionally
- The do's and don'ts of working with brands
- When your paycheck isn't enough – straightforward solutions for making more money
- Page views vs. building an online community
- Making money OUTSIDE of the blog
See below for past and upcoming events. Want Jordan to speak to your group or give you one-on-one consulting? Contact her directly: email@example.com for info. For her extensive TV and media experience and appearances, see our “As Seen On” Page.
I'm excited to be the keynote speaker for Start Loving You Conference. Join me in San Diego, California, on May 17th & 18th, 2018 at the Start Loving You Conference.Get your tickets HERE, use the code ‘FREEBS' to save $20.
Join me at Pinner's November 3 and 4, 2017. I am teaching two classes, one on Friday and one Saturday. Friday's class “Cut your grocery bill in half…WITHOUT coupons!” And Saturday's class is an awesome productivity class, “Work Smarter, Not Harder” – how to get more done in less time, organize your day better, and have more time for the things that bring fun and for fulfillment your life! Get your tickets HERE, use the code PAGE for 10% off your tickets.
Find out more HERE
Find out more HERE
Learn more HERE
Build Your Blog Conference
Join me Feb 3-4, 2017 for “How to make money OUTSIDE of the blog: Make a 6 figure salary with little to no traffic”. Use the code FunCheapFree50 (no “or”) to get $50 off your ticket.
Budget Boot Camp Conference '17
Women's Health Conference:
Get your tickets HERE
Join me at the Jane Seller Conference on how to utilize Social Media to help grow your brand. July 28th, 2016 in Lehi Utah. More info HERE.
August 16th at Jane.com Headquarters in Lehi Utah. More Info HERE.
August 20th at starting in Draper, Utah. More Info HERE.
Join me at SNAP! I am teaching a class on the power of Periscope. April 14-16, 2016 in Salt Lake City Utah. Info HERE.
I'm teaching a class on “Work Smarter, Not Harder: How to Make a Full-Time Income with a Part-Time Blog” February 19-20, 2016. Get info HERE.
Budget Boot Camp '16 Conference!
Come join me for my annual BBC conference made just for Freebs! January 14, 2016! Info HERE.
Free Online Event October 13-15, 2015
November 6-7 Sandy, UT
Use the code funcheap to receive 10% off!
Brigham City Women's Forum
November 7, 2015 (info coming soon)
Personal Money Management Center Workshop, Salt Lake City UT
November 17, 2015
PRSA Lunch Keynote Speaker
Freebs Grocery Shopping Field Trip (June 16)
Studio 5 Disneyland on the Cheap segment:
June 9, 2015
Freebs Grocery Shopping Field Trip:
“Finance Date Night” With Jordan and Bubba:
FINANCE 202: Oct 18, 6:30 – 9:30pm – Utah
Pinner's Conference – November 7-8, Sandy, UT
Standard-Examiner Fall Home & Garden Show (Sept 26-27, Ogden, UT)
Topic: Simplest Budgeting Technique…EVER! (Basic everyday finance that actually works)
“Finance Date Night” with Jordan and Bubba:
FINANCE 101: Sept 18, 6:30 – 9:30 – Utah
BlogHer'14 panelist: “Page Views vs. Building An Online Community”
Bright Night Event, June 2014
“R.O.A.R: The secrets to finding TRUE confidence that lasts”
Herriman Relief Society group – “How to spend 1/2 on your groceries without clipping coupons”
(PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION, MORE COMING SOON)