5-Minute Cornbread (from scratch!)
Get your printable recipe HERE
- 1C flour
- 3/4C cornmeal
- 2-3T sugar
- 2 1/2t Baking powder
- 3/4t salt
- 1T butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1C milk
- 1/4C oil or melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl stir together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Set aside,
- Add the 1T butter to a 9” baking pan. Place in oven for a few minutes until it melts, then swirl the pan around so the melted butter coats the bottom of the pan.
- Meanwhile, combine eggs, milk and oil in a small bowl.
- Add egg mixture all at once to the flour mixture. Stir until just moistened.
- Pour batter into baking pan, bake for 15 mins or until wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- Cut into wedges, serve warm with honey.
Ready for my terrible, dark, ugly cell phone pictures? Enjoy!
Again, get your printable recipe HERE