It's that time again!! Many of you have been anxiously waiting for our 7th annual budgeting and frugal living conference tickets to go on sale…and the tickets are OFFICIALLY LIVE!! I will give you quick details here for those who are ready to register, or keep scrolling if you need more info, or a little more convincing. Wink wink.
- WHEN: Jan 20th, 12pm – 4pm MST (11-3 PST, 2pm – 6pm EST)
- WHERE: Your own home! It's a virtual conference so all you need is internet access, and a screen. And snacks. Always.
- HOW MUCH: (see just below)
- WHAT IF I WANT BUDGET BOOT CAMP PROGRAM WITHOUT THE CONFERENCE? No problem! Buy it on sale below, and simply don't register for the conference!
- WHAT IF I ALREADY OWN THE BUDGET BOOT CAMP PROGRAM? Great! You don't need to attend the conference, then; it will basically be repeat information. But hey, maybe a refresh would be helpful? Your call! Check your email for how to get access to the conference, we will be sending one out today.
- WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE IT LIVE? No problem, you can still register (be sure to register by the 19th!) and you can watch the replay for 2 weeks after the conference.
- HOW DO I REGISTER/BUY?
There are two ways to register:
1- BUY my super fun budgeting program BudgetBootCamp.com, on sale RIGHT NOW for only $114 (reg $149! Sale ends 1/19) using the code JAN18, and get a conference ticket for you for FREE! You will get an email with a link to access the conference. Purchase HERE.
2 – Register for the conference only (no BudgetBootCamp.com program access) for $49.99 (your spouse/committed partner is included free!). Register below: (sorry about the ads, just scroll past them – I can't remove them! UGH!)
NOTE: Your program access and/or ticket is good for you + your spouse or committed partner. Sharing the conference or your conference access with others is strictly prohibited, and doing so will force us to revoke access to the conference AND your BBC program without refund. Thanks for understanding!
Ok, now let's get to the nitty gritty details:
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS CONFERENCE?
I don't know about you, but I'm a visual learner. Not just visual – I want someone to SHOW me – in person – how to do something…and I'll remember it forever. You could hand me a cook book with the world's simplest recipe, and I would still choose taking more time to learn from someone in person! It sticks in my brain better, I can ask clarifying questions, and most importantly, I get the recipe right the first time and can then go show someone else.
Take budgeting and finances, for example.
Sure, you can check out my blog. Or other blogs. You can Google stuff. You can even watch my videos on YouTube. But I know there are those of you who, like me, just want to get down to business. You want to sit and focus for a few hours, and get all your questions answered an get all the tools you need in one place, in an uninterrupted setting.
If that sounds like you, then you'd be CRAZY not to attend #BBCConf 2018!
BBC'18 Conf is my 7th annual (wow, I sound old!) conference where my husband Bubba and I teach you my best fundamental money principles in fun, engaging ways, and you also get me AND Bubba to your disposal for several hours to ask as many questions as you can think of.
It started in a conference room of my husband's office building with 20 Freebs who had emailed me, asking for one-on-one help. I decided to open my day up and we spent several hours going over the basics of budgeting.
It was so well received, I did it 6 months later in a room of 150 seats, and it's been selling out ever since.
What I've come to learn is that:
- Freebs are smart. And Efficient. You don't want to waste time trying to reinvent the wheel, you want to get down to the nitty gritty and do it right the first time!
- Freebs are fun. If there's a party, you are there! (Thus, I aim to make BBC Conf as FUN and energetic as possible!)
- Freebs stick together. There's strength in numbers! Doing anything on your own is much less likely to be successful. I've seen so many friendships come from BBC Conf, I've seen marriages strengthened, and I've seen some SERIOUS successes come from banding together as a team!
Buy Budget Boot Camp program < HERE > and use the code JAN18 and get FREE conference access! Sale ends 1/19.
HERE'S HOW THE CONFERENCE WILL WORK THIS YEAR:
WHAT IS IT?
It's a completely online, virtual conference! It will be powered through a webinar software so you can tune in live. You can use the chat feature and ask questions, see our slide presentations, and watch Bubba and I as we broadcast live! It's like all our other conferences, but there's a screen between you and us, so we won't be able to see your face in person. Otherwise, it will operate just the same!
January 20, 2018 from 12pm – 4pm MST (11-3 PST, 2-6pm EST).
Your own home! This is a completely VIRTUAL conference! All you need is internet access, and a screen. Once you have registered, we will email you the access link 30 minutes before the conference begins.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONFERENCE?
As mentioned above, all you really need is internet and a screen. Additionally we recommend grab a snack and drink, something to take notes, maybe some headphones so you can really “plug in” and focus, and a willingness and excitement to conquer your finances this year!
Why not? 😉
Because we could all use a little help with our finances and budgeting, especially this time of year. Because it's fun! Because it's easier than you think. AND, for those who are on the fence with wanting to buy my Budget Boot Camp online program, it's a good “try before you buy” option because I will be teaching some of the principles from that program.
WHAT THE CONFERENCE WILL COVER:
- Whatever other topics YOU want to cover! Topics are based on vote of those attending, so you get to choose! In years' past the popular topics have included:
- The simplest budgeting technique ever
- Money and budgeting fundamentals
- The 7 bank accounts every family should have
- How to talk about money without fighting
- Getting out of debt, debt fundamentals and basics
- Groceries, food budget, meal planning
- And more!
Buy Budget Boot Camp program < HERE > and use the code JAN18 and get FREE conference access! Sale ends 1/19, or register for the conference-only below:
- I'M SINGLE? Great! Come party with us! We've had lots of singles and the principles are very adaptable, and have worked for them too!
- I HAVE KIDS AT HOME? Hey, we do too! I recommend sending them to a friends' house or grabbing a babysitter to supervise then so you can really focus and not miss anything. But we know how life is, and if you need to attend to your kids and come back to the conference, that's ok! You will be able to watch the conference on replay as many times as you need.
- I'M DEBT FREE…WILL IT BE GOOD FOR ME TOO? Absolutely! We do talk about debt, but there's so much we cover in addition!
- I CAN'T WATCH LIVE? No problem, you can still register (be sure to register by the 19th!) and you can watch the replay for 2 weeks after the conference.
- WHAT IF I ALREADY OWN THE BUDGET BOOT CAMP PROGRAM? You probably don't need to attend the conference. It will basically be repeat information. But hey, maybe a refresh would be helpful? Your call! Check your email for how to get access to the conference, we will be sending one out today.
- I WANT THE PROGRAM, BUT NOT THE CONFERENCE? No biggie! Just get Budget Boot Camp program HERE and use the code JAN18 to get it for $35 off, only until 1/19!
Have any other questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer them for you.
Want the goods without the conference? Skip right to my Budget Boot Camp online budgeting program and get over 16 hours of my best knowledge for just $149! (And use the code JAN18 for an additional $35 off for one week ONLY, because I love you. MUAH!)
Excited to “see” you soon!
(Here's last year's conference recap if you want to check it out!)