iiiiiiit's THURSDAY! *said like Jack Nicholson*
Anyone else knee-deep in back-to-school sludge? I'm dying, Freebs. Back to school might literally be killing me. Well, my will, soul, and happiness at least. I've gotten so lazy over the summer. Sleep in, play all day, kids are outside and happy, slow schedules, easy (junky) food…sigh. The good ol' days. I feel like I've been slingshoted (is that a word?) onto an insanely fast hamster wheel and people keep throwing me babies and dishes and laundry and homework.
I'm out of breath just thinking about it.
Lucky for you, as I work to get my booty back to being productive again, I'll share with you all the hacks and tips that are working! First up,
My 2-minute makeup routine!
I'm not the type of person that loves having my face naked. My skin isn't great and my dark circles could eclipse the sun, so I like to have a little sumthin' sumthin' on my mug to make me feel more put together. But let's be honest, sometimes I just don't have much (if any) time! Since it's Thursday, today I'm sharing my 2-minute makeup face, that is bound to make your mornings run a little smoother!
For those who may not know, Thursday is YouTube day over here. I post a new video every Thursday to my YouTube channel. You should definitely subscribe because we have a lot of fun over there. We obviously talk a ton about budgeting and frugal living, but we also cover parenting, organization, and whattya know, beauty.
Ok enough blabbing, let's get on with the video then keep scrolling for the products I used:
Not too tough, right?? Once you do it a few times you'll be able to do it with your eyes closed. Though, I don't know that I would recommend it…
Here are the products I used:
- ELF brow pencil in taupe (here it is on Amazon, and at Target)
- Rimmel BB bream in medium
- Waterproof mascara (just your favorite brand! But I love this Maybelline colossal kind)
- Bronzer or contour powder (I used this Lorac palette. But frankly, I don't think it works any better than anything else I've used before! So find your favorite bronzer and just use that. I've heard good things about this Bahama Mama bronzer if that helps!)
- Peach blush (you don't have to use cream blush! But the one I used is ELF Peach Perfection.)
- Tinted chapstick (I used Burts Bees lip shimmer in Apricot.)
- A cute trucker hat! I have loads to choose from with my new line of trucker hats! Get yours here!
So there you go! All you need is 2 minutes and a few products, and you can feel a little less like a mom-zombie too ;).
Have a great day, Beauts!