Ok, ok, ok! There must be something in the water, because lately I've been getting a TON of questions about my hair and how I style it! In true Jordan fashion, I did a quick video showing you how I get'r done! Curling my hair is quicker than straightening it, because I can get this look in less than 10 minutes. It's my sold go-to for just about every day of the week!
Now, before I show you the video…a quick disclaimer (or two…):
- I am NOT a hair dresser! So I literally have no clue what I'm doing. But you asked for it, so here you go.
- I am NOT creative. I literally do the same thing every single day, because it works, and because I can do it in less than 10 minutes.
- I literally say the word literally too much
Ok, now on with the video!
Watch the video online or click and watch below:
Super easy right?
Here is a list of all the products I used to curl my hair:
- Batiste Dry Shampoo– You're welcome in advance. This stuff is a game-changer. And at around $5, you can't lose! I use the brown tint to match my roots, but there are different colors to choose from.
- Hair Straightener– I definitely recommend a professional straightener. The Walmart ones just don't cut it. I have a Chi, and I have a Nume. The Chi I got on discount from Groupon I believe, and the Nume was given to me. Love them both!
- Teasing Tail Comb– This is for a set of 12 but I loose them all the time so it might not be a bad idea to have a few as back up 😂.
- Hot Tools Curling Iron- 1 1/4 inch– I have used curling wands before but I prefer to use an old fashioned curling iron like this one.
That's all I use! Super simple especially when traveling, which I have been doing too much of lately 😜.
You may or may not know, but every-other Wednesday I put a new YouTube video up on a channel I contribute for called Millennial Moms. I share parenting advice, beauty tips, cleaning and organizing ideas, frugal living hacks, and much more. Check out my playlist of videos to catch up up. There are some goodies in there, I promise! (And then subscribe to my own channel while you're at it…wink wink nudge nudge…)
I often get asked how I curl my hair, so what better way to share than a video. I have listed all the supplies I use down below.
What are some of your favorite tricks for doing your hair? Comment below, I may want to change it up this month. If you haven't signed up for my FREE Focused in '17 monthly calendar subscription, this month is all about change!
Sign up HERE for all the details and this months calendar.
Want more beauty tips? Check out the posts below:
WHILE YOU'RE HERE…
And don't forget, if you don't save at LEAST what you paid for the program, I'll refund every dime. You've got nothing to lose! Use the code FCFBLOG to get an extra 10% off, because I love you 😉